Parental Love Quotes – Parental love is the only unconditional love in this world. Parents always give us love no matter what we are doing in our lives. They always support us and develop us into a positive person. It is due to the love of our parents, where we are today just because of them.
Sometimes we are not able to see the unconditional love of our parents. Their love and wisdom that they give to us are like a treasure. Any person in this world can never forget this love and understanding.
Sometimes, it becomes very important for us to remember all the things that parents do for us. So, for this, we have collected a few popular quotes about parental love.
These quotes from famous people will remind us of parental love in our lives. By reading these quotes, we will know about the things that our parents do, but we usually ignore these things.
53 Inspirational Parental Love Quotes
- Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence. – Plato
- When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. – Mitch Albom
- A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided. – Robert Brault
- Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever. – J.K. Rowling
- The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day. – O. A. Battista
- “Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes they forgive them.” ― Oscar Wilde
- There is no such thing as a perfect parent. So just be a real one. – SUE ATKINS
- “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
- “There’s nothing like your mother’s sympathetic voice to make you want to burst into tears.” ―Sophie Kinsella
- Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth. – Peter Ustinov
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be, when you grow up.” ― Jodi Picoult
- “Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.” – Matthew Jacobson
- “A good father is a source of inspiration and self-restraint. A good mother is the root of kindness and humbleness.”– Dr T.P.Chia
- “It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.”― Maya Angelou
- “Parenthood…It’s about guiding the next generation, and forgiving the last.” ―Peter Krause
“My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Parenting is a life time job and does not stop when a child grows up.” – Jake Slope
- “Parents are like God because you wanna know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something.” ―Chuck Palahniuk
- “The thing about parenting rules is there aren’t any. That’s what makes it so difficult.” —Ewan McGregor
- “Everyone else we knew growing up is the same: image of their parents, no matter how loud they told themselves they’d be different” ― Tana French
- “Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.” – Unknown
- “Step parents are not around to replace a biological parent, rather augment a child’s life experience.” – Azriel Johnson
- “It’s not always easy being her daughter.’
- I think,’ she said, ‘sometimes it’s hard no matter whose daughter you are.” ― Sarah Dessen
- “I got a lot of support from my parents. That’s the one thing I always appreciated. They didn’t tell me I was being stupid; they told me I was being funny.” – Jim Carrey
- “The reasonableness of the command to obey parents is clear to children, even when quite young.” ― Noah Webster
- “No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.”– Brad Meltzer
- A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone. –Billy Graham
- “My biggest parenting conundrum: why is it so hard to put someone who is already sleepy to sleep.” – Chrissy Teigen
“You cannot let your parents anywhere near your real humiliations.” ― Alice Munro
- “The thing about lying to your parents is, you have to do it to protect them. It’s for their own good.” ― Sophie Kinsella
- “Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” – Anne Frank
- “It’s a sad moment, really, when parents first become a bit frightened of their children.” – Ama Ata Aidoo
- “Our parents prayer is the most beautiful poetry and expectations.”– Aditia Rinaldi
- “We don’t always do the things our parents want us to do, but it is their mistake if they can’t find a way to love us anyway.” ― J. Courtney Sullivan
- In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.– Robert Brault
- They’ve got great parents; I’m just trying to be the fun uncle. – Sarah Silverman
- “When you lose your parents, the sadness doesn’t go away. It just changes. It hits you sideways sometimes instead of head-on. Like now.” ― Jude Watson
- “Have you ever noticed how parents can go from the most wonderful people in the world to totally embarrassing in three seconds?” ― Rick Riordan
- “Parents had some kind of sin radar, Claire thought. They always called when you were in the middle of something you just knew they’d consider wrong. Or at least risky.”― Rachel Caine
- “The Golden Rule of Parenting is do unto your children as you wish your parents had done unto you!” — Louise Hart
- “They’re your parents. They’re meant to love you because. Never in spite.” ― Patrick Ness
- “There is nothing worse than a thirteen-year-old boy. You’re embarrassed by your parents, and you’re trying to find your independence because, deep inside, you are so dependent on your mom.” » Ben Affleck
- “Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be, when you grow up.”– Jodie Picoult
- “Parents. Honestly. Sometimes they really do think the world revolves around them.” ― Randa Abdel-Fattah
“Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” – Ann Brashares
In our life, we pass through different development processes. In physical development, mental, career, and social development, parents are always with us. Sometimes we are depressed, happy or emotional, but our parents always help us in these harsh life stages.
They never leave us alone. They always prepare and support us for the future. When sometimes we make mistakes, they are the ones who take us on the right path.
“Parents have to instill the right principles in their children, but then it’s up to the children to live up to those principles.” ― Mary Lydon Simonsen
When we feel happy in life, our parents are also happy. Parents are the ones who love us without any condition and never want anything from us. By reading the quotes, you will know who parents devote their lives to us.
It is our responsibility to give respect and love to them, which they deserve in life. Whatever we do for our parents in life always remains less in front of their sacrifices. Do you like these parental love quotes? If so, then comment, like and share this article.