Motivational Quotes about Ignorance – The lack of any knowledge or information is called ignorance. Many people in this world are ignorant. Ignorant means they have a lack of awareness or lack in learning. Many people do not worry about ignorance. They thought ignorance is like bliss.
They believe that if a person does not know something, they don’t have to worry about it. If you do not have the experience or less knowledge about something, then it is also dangerous.
Famous people write a lot about ignorance and how it becomes dangerous for you. So, for telling you the importance of ignorance, we have some famous motivational quotes about ignorance.
By reading these quotes, you will be motivated if you have ignorance about something. Then it would be best if you learned about it. Knowledge about anything will always become beneficial for yourself.
Popular Motivational Quotes about Ignorance
- “To know that you do not know is the best. To think you know when you do not is a disease. Recognizing this disease as a disease is to be free of it.” – Lao Tzu
- “Confidence is ignorance. If you’re feeling cocky, it’s because there’s something you don’t know.” – Eoin Colfer
- “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” – Daniel J. Boorstin
- “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” – Harlan Ellison
- “Living is easy with eyes closed.” – John Lennon
- “There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “All things truly wicked start from innocence.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.”– James Baldwin
- “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” – Charles Darwin
- “Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Entire ignorance is not so terrible or extreme an evil, and is far from being the greatest of all; too much cleverness and too much learning, accompanied with ill bringing-up, are far more fatal.”– Plato
- ” If ignorance is bliss, there should be more happy people.” – Victor Cousin
- “A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.” – Saul Bellow
- “Ignorance is the parent of fear.” – Herman Melville
“A man is responsible for his ignorance.” – Milan Kundera
- “Occasionally he stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.” – Winston Churchill
- “A library is like an island in the middle of a vast sea of ignorance, particularly if the library is very tall and the surrounding area has been flooded.” – Daniel Handler
- “The only victories which leave no regret are those which are gained over ignorance.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Ignorance is like a delicate exotic fruit; touch it and the bloom is gone.” – Oscar Wilde
- “He must be very ignorant for he answers every question he is asked.” – Voltaire
- “Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance is poverty. Ignorance is devastation. Ignorance is tragedy. It all stems from ignorance.”– Jim Rohn
- “Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.” – Michel de Montaigne
- “Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune.”– Anonymous
- “A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool.” – Moliere
- ” Until you can ignore ignorance, neglect negativity, and disregard disrespect, you’re not ready for the next level. Success isn’t for the weak.” – Anonymous
- “It is an infantile superstition of the human spirit that virginity would be thought a virtue and not the barrier that separates ignorance from knowledge.” – Voltaire
- “I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know.” – Cicero
- “Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action, rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge.” – Robert G. Ingersoll
” Most ignorance is vincible ignorance. We don’t know because we don’t want to know.” – Aldous Huxley
- “The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.”– Wayne Dyer
- “Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.” – Dalai Lama
- “Ignorance is always afraid of change.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- “Most people are drowning in their delusional ignorance without knowing that their suffering was created by themselves.” –Jakusho Kwong Roshi
- “Only a blind man can easily define what light is. When you do not know, you are bold. Ignorance is always bold; knowledge hesitates. And the more you know, the more you feel that the ground underneath is dissolving. The more you know, the more you feel how ignorant you are.” – Osho
- “Awaken from ignorance so that you may live your dreams.” – ATGW
- “Fear always springs from ignorance.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Whoever said ignorance is bliss must have died a horrible death with a really surprised look on his face.” – Lisa Shearin
- “Don’t let anyone’s ignorance, hate, drama or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be.” – Anonymous
- “Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.” – Jay Bylsma
- “Our ignorance can be divided into problems and mysteries. When we face a problem, we may not know its solution, but we have insight, increasing knowledge, and an inkling of what we are looking for. When we face a mystery, however, we can only stare in wonder and bewilderment, not knowing what an explanation would even look like.” – Noam Chomsky
- ” Ignorance is not stupidity, but it might as well be. And I do not like feeling stupid.” – Lois McMaster Bujold
- “Prejudice is a product of ignorance that hides behind barriers of tradition”. – Jasper Fforde
- “Ignorance and power and pride are a deadly mixture.”– Robert Fulghum
- “A wise man makes his own decisions, but an ignorant man mindlessly follows the crowd.”– Chinese Proverb
“Ignorance, as they say, is usually fatal, but sometimes it can be bliss.” – Eoin Colfer
By reading these quotes, you will know about ignorance. If the feeling of ignorance exists in yourself, then you want more things to learn after these quotes.
If you are confident in your life or you think you know everything in life, then it is the big mistake of your life. There is always a need for learning about different things in life. No one in this world is perfect.
If a person does not want to learn new things in life and think, then ignorance is bliss. Such people usually have fear. He has a fear of knowing about different things in life. He always feels that he knows about all the things.
By reading the motivational quotes about ignorance, you will get the motivation to learn more. By these quotes, you will come to know how ignorance affects you and your life badly. By this, you will find the motivation to learn more in life. Let me know your views and also like, share and comment about these quotes.