Revenge Quotes – If someone hurts you and you want to hurt or harm them in return, then it is called revenge. If you’re going to take revenge, then before doing that, think twice. Taking revenge on others is not always the right option.
When you are in your anger and want to take revenge on others, you should think. If you cannot control your anger and explode quickly, you have to overcome this habit. Because sometimes you will get those results which you will not be expecting.
You have to think if something gets irreversible and you will regret it, and it will not be possible to recover it. Revenge never gives anyone peace or satisfaction.
For telling you the harmful effects of revenge, we are compiling some famous revenge quotes. These revenge quotes will help you to calm and relax your mind at that time when you want to take revenge.
Popular Revenge Quotes That Will Make You Think Before Act
- “Neglect kills injuries, revenge increases them.” – Ben Franklin
- “An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “When you begin a journey of revenge, start by digging two graves: one for your enemy, and one for yourself.” ― Jodi Picoult
- “It is commonly said that revenge is sweet, but to a calm and considerate mind, patience and forgiveness are sweeter.” – Isaac Burrow
- “To seek greatness is the only righteous vengeance.” ― Criss Jami
- “Revenge is not worthy of you. If you concentrate on revenge, you will keep those wounds fresh that would otherwise have healed.”—Adeline Yen Mah
- “Revenge is not sweet; it is gloomy and a waste of time.” ―Anna Bayes
- “Always stay gracious, the best revenge is your paper.” – Beyonce
- “A man who contemplates revenge keeps his wounds green.” – Francis Bacon
- “The old law about an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.” – Josh Billings
- “Revenge proves its own executioner.” ― John Ford
- “Not forgiving is like drinking rat poison and then waiting for the rat to die.”—Anne Lamott
- “Revenge can only be found on the road to self-destruction.”—Wayne Gerard Trotman
- “Revenge is not always sweet, once it is consummated we feel inferior to our victim.”—Emile M. Cioran
- “Revenge is the act of passion, vengeance is an act of justice.” – Samuel Johnson
- “Revenge is often like biting a dog because the dog bit you.” – AUSTIN O’MALLEY
“Revenge is always the weak pleasure of a little and narrow mind.” – Juvenal
- “The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Living well is the best revenge.” – George Herbert
- “Revenge may be wicked, but it’s natural.”—William Makepeace Thackeray
- “He that has revenge in his power, and does not use it, is the greater man.” – WELLINS CALCOTT
- “Revenge is not a noble sentiment, but it is a human one.”—Rudy Giuliani
- “Revenge is what I want. Nothing but pure unadulterated revenge. But my mother brought me up to be a lady.”—J. P. Donleavy
- “The man who seeks revenge digs two graves.” – Ken Kesey
- “There is nothing wrong with revenge. The wrong has already been done, or there would be no need to even the score.”― Ashly Lorenzana
- “A need for revenge can burn long and hot. Especially if every glance in a mirror reinforces it.”― Suzanne Collins
- “The soul of mercy is better than a soul that is revengeful.”– Angelina Elise
- “Revenge is never the answer”― Kasie West
- “Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge.” – SCOTT ADAMS
- “Revenge is barren of itself: it is the dreadful food it feeds on; its delight is murder, and its end is despair.” –Friedrich Schiller
- “Revenge is an infection of the spirit.”― Jonathan Maberry
- “Success is the best revenge.”― Kanye West
- “Revenge is backward looking, whereas rationality is forward looking — so the two fail to engage.” – Alan Hamlin
- “Funny thing about revenge. It could make a killer out of a nun.” ― Kevis Hendrickson
“I want revenge, but I don’t want to screw up my karma.” ― Susane Colasanti
- “I’ve learned that from a war ignited by revenge, nothing can be born, but sorrow. – Aladdin” ― Shinobu Ohtaka
- “A man who desires revenge should dig two graves.” – Unknown
- “Revenge, the sweetest morsel to the mouth that ever was cooked in hell.” ― Walter Scott
- “Revenge is Always Sweet, it’s the Aftertaste that’s Bitter.”―Joshua Caleb
- “An eye for an eye is never enough. Never, never, never.”—Adrian Phoenix
- “While seeking revenge, dig two graves—one for yourself.”—Douglas Horton
- “Revenge is a kind of wild justice, which the more man’s nature runs to, the more ought law to weed it out.” – Francis Bacon
- “Revenge is never the best driver for a battle, but a common one.” –Janet Morris
- “Revenge has its own special taste.”–Job
- “Revenge is the raging fire that consumes the arsonist.” – Max Lucado
- “The best revenge, if ya gotta have it, is sweet success.”― Tripsy South
The journey of revenge is not short. It is very long, and sometimes several people are affected by it. The person who wants to take revenge also suffers equally.
If you think that you can take revenge and nothing will go wrong with you, then you are wrong. Sometimes in the fire of revenge, things go too bad for us. After this, you will not get the chance to make them right.
By harming or taking revenge, nobody can get inner satisfaction. If inner satisfaction is not present in life, then living life becomes difficult. You will regret it in your life and never get pleasure, so think about it.
“There is no such thing as justice, all the best that we can hope for is revenge.”― Emilie Autumn
If you want to take revenge and you make a grave for someone, and then you have to make another grave for yourself. Because your fire of taking revenge will not only harm others but also hurt you.
The revenge quotes might calm you. What are your views about these revenge quotes? Do like, comment and share these quotes.
1 thought on “51 Most Leading Revenge Quotes”
Pingback: 51 Inspiring Responsibility Quotes - Inspirationalweb.org
Comments are closed.