Fake People Quotes – This world is a combination of different people. In this world, real and fake people exist—different people with different thoughts and diverse perspectives. The people who love us are those who are on our side.
They are always with us no matter how the bad situation is. They never care for the circumstances. They are with you through you thick and thin.
So always try to give importance to them. But at the same time, there are fake people. These fake people exist in our lives, and we do not even know about them.
For telling you about fake people, we have some famous fake people quotes. These quotes will change your perspective, and you will know about the fake people in your life. You will be able to learn more about those fake people in your life via these quotes.
Popular Fake People Quotes To Remember in Life
- “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” – Chris Jammi
- “Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour. True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” – Habeeb Akande
- “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” – George Washington Carver
- “Hatred imprisons the haters; love opens doors.” – Debasish Mridha
- “Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They don’t ask themselves if the problem is them…they always say the problem is someone else.” – Darlene Quimet
- “Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.” – Waqar Ahmed
- “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.” – Buddha
- “The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals and dreams. The weak-minded become haters.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.”-Unknown
- “Friends ask you questions; enemies question you.” – Criss Jami
- “Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.” – Hussein Nishah
- “People only throw shade on what’s shining.” ― Genereux Philip
- “Mindset matters…always. The difference found between the victorious and the envious, the successful and the haters; is mindset.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.” – Chinonye J. Chudolue
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasow
- “Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.” – Orrin Woodward
“It makes no sense to try to extend a friendship that was only meant to be a season into a lifetime.” – Mandy Hale
- “False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.” – Richard Burton
- “We never lose friends. We simply learn who the real ones are.” – Unknown
- “Knowledge planted in truth grows in truth. Strength born of peace loses nothing to hate.” – Aberjhani
- “Before you count your friends, make sure you can count on them. Some friends are only around when they want something from you but are never there when you need something from them.” – Rashida Rowe
- “A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- “Time passes and you begin to see, people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.” – Scarlet Koop
- “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” ― Jane Austen
- “Not all toxic people are cruel and uncaring. Some of them love us dearly. Many of them have good intentions. Most are toxic to our being simply because…they aren’t inherently bad people, but they aren’t the right people for us. And as hard as it is, we have to let them go.” – Daniell Koepke
- “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.” – Sara Shepard
- “Buy a gift for a dog and you will be amazed at the way it will dance and swerve its tail, but if you don’t have anything to offer it, it won’t even recognize your arrival; such are the attributes of fake friends.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “If it comes, let it come. If it goes, it’s ok, let it go. Let things come and go. Stay calm, don’t let anything disturb your peace, and carry on.” ― Germany Kent
- “Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.” – Suzy Kassem
- “A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of about each other.” – Unknown
- “Better an honest enemy than a false friend.” – German Proverb
- “Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their need of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.” – Unknown
- “Trolls and haters are only distractions from your greater purpose. When you achieve your goals and success, not only will the trolls and haters be forgotten, but they will definitely be looked upon as the biggest fools.” – Kaitlin Gow
- “You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.” – Joan Jett
“If people are hating on you it’s often because they are: 1. Threatened by you, 2. Jealous of you or 3. Feeling like you’re above them so they put you down to feel better about themselves. The greatest people have haters for a reason, so take it as a compliment.” ― Jeanette Coron
- “True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “A friendship that can cease has never been real.” – St. Jerome
- “I got my own back.” – Maya Angelou
- “Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.” – Unknown
- “We teach people how to treat us.” – Dr. Phil
- “Fire false friends as early as possible. Do it before they dig out the dream seeds you’ve planted. The earlier, the better; the quicker, the safer.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.” – Unknown
- “Lovers have a right to betray you, friends don’t.” – Judy Holliday
- “One of the biggest flaws of people is pretending to be blind to their own mistakes, but do not pretend deaf towards the mistakes of others.” – Unknown
- “At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.” – Sandi Lynn
“No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” – Alice Walker
Fake people, when they are in front of us, they try to be much sweeter, but when we are not with them, they are much bitter. They smile too much when they are with you, and when not with you, they frown too much.
Fake people or fake friends always want that you never get success in life more than them. They never want you to get the success that lasts long. The real people are always with you no matter what is the situation.
“Life is all about losing friends, the people you know. So, just that you get better at finding the ones worth suffering for.” ―Mohit Kaushik
When you have the brightest time, the fake people are there for you. In your brightest time, they are like the shadow that never leaves you. But when your brightest times get over, they also leave you, like a shadow that is not there in the darkest time.
By reading the fake people quotes, you will know more about them. If you like these fake people quotes, then like, share, and comment on this article.