Self-Help Quotes – In this busy world, no one has the time to help others in difficult situations. Everyone has their own grief and problems. There is a need to help your own. Every person needs help when stuck in life or facing life challenges.
But rather than looking for someone to help, you have to help yourself. You are the only one who can turn your pains into celebrations by working hard in life. No one can do this for you, so try to help yourself.
There is a need to take a step forward in life. We can never change the things that have happened in life and live with them. But by helping yourself, you can control the pains.
Many famous personalities have some great sayings about self-help. With these quotes‘ help, you will know about the importance of self-help and how you can improve your life by helping yourself.
Self-Help Quotes to Help You to Take Care of Yourself
- “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” ― George Bernard Shaw
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” ― Jim Rohn
- “You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.” ― Lauren Oliver
- “I do not believe in making the right decision, I make a decision and make it right.”― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “Boys, you must strive to find your own voice. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all. Thoreau said, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.” Don’t be resigned to that. Break out!” – Dead Poets Society
- “It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.” ― Anne Frank
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss
- “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” ― Tom Bodett
- “The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
- “The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.”― Stephen Richards
- “All I have is all I need and all I need is all I have in this moment.”― Byron Katie
- “Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.”― Bernard Branson
- “Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.”― Jaachynma N.E. Agu
- “You must have a level of discontent to feel the urge to want to grow.”― Idowu Koyenikan
- “Everything is within your power, and your power is within you.”― Janice Trachtman
- “Your inner strength is your outer foundation.”― Allan Rufus
- “You and your purpose in life are the same thing. Your purpose is to be you.”― George Alexiou
“Fortune does favor the bold and you’ll never know what you’re capable of if you don’t try.”― Sheryl Sandberg
- “Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time and always start with the person nearest you.”— Mother Teresa
- “Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situation that threaten your peace of mind, self respect, values, morals and self worth.”
- — Buddha
- “Laugh at yourself and at life. Not in the spirit of derision or whining self-pity, but as a remedy, a miracle drug, that will ease your pain, cure your depression, and help you to put in perspective that seemingly terrible defeat… Never take yourself too seriously.”— Og Mandino
- “You are a Divine creation, a Being of Light who showed up here as a human being at the exact moment you were supposed to. You are the Beloved, a miracle, a part of the eternal perfection.”— Wayne Dyer
- “The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them”— Jim Rohn
- “I arrived home the other day, and it was just pouring rain out side so buy the time I get from the car to the front door I am soaked. I walk in side and take off my jacket and my wife says Is it raining out I couldn’t help my self when I replied Nope, I had to take the gold fish for a walk. Here’s your sign!”-Bill Engvall
- “Learning calls forth what is in us, helping us to move toward authenticity and wholeness.”- Karl Rahner
- “Never speak out of anger, Never act out of fear, Never choose from impatience, But wait… and peace will appear.”— Guy Finley
- “To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.” — Jim Rohn
- “Self-taught poverty is a help toward philosophy, for the things which philosophy attempts to teach by reasoning, poverty forces us to practice.” — Diogenes
- “The true follower of Christ will not ask, “If I embrace this truth, what will it cost me?” Rather he will say, “This is truth. God help me to walk in it, let come what may!”— Aiden Wilson Tozer
- “If you want to move to a new level in your life, you must break through your comfort zone and practice doing things that are not comfortable.”— T. Harv Eker
“Your best teacher is the person offering you your greatest challenge”. — Cheryl Richardson
- “Government control gives rise to fraud, suppression of Truth, intensification of the black market and artificial scarcity. Above all, it unmans the people and deprives them of initiative, it undoes the teaching of self-help.”— Mahatma Gandhi
- “I am simply a regular guy from the Palestinian street advocating only what every other oppressed person has advocated-the right to help myself in the absence of help from anywhere else.”— Marwan Barghouti
- “Don’t set your goals too low. If you don’t need much, you won’t become much.”— Jim Rohn
- “I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, ‘Where’s the self-help section?’ She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.” — George Carlin
- “Anything you do from the soulful self will help lighten the burdens of the world. Anything. You have no idea what the smallest word, the tiniest generosity, can cause to be set in motion…Mend the part of the world that is within your reach.”— Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- “Every time you make a mistake, don’t bring up everything that’s wrong with yourself; tell yourself that you’re paying the price for growth and that you will learn to do better next time. Every positive thing you can say to yourself will help.”— John C. Maxwell
- “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.”— Joyce Meyer
- “Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack.”— Sayings
- “You have considerable power to construct self-helping thoughts, feelings and actions as well as to construct self-defeating behaviors. You have the ability, if you use it, to choose healthy instead of unhealthy thinking, feeling and acting.”— Albert Ellis
- “I saw a sign at a gas station. It said ‘help wanted’. There was another sign below it that said ‘self service’. So I hired myself. Then I made myself the boss. I gave myself a raise. I paid myself. Then I quit.” — Steven Wright
- “Know what you want and reach out eagerly for it.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Hang on! God will be thy strength in any act of your pursuit.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Never be afraid to travel on a new path.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Sacrifice yourself for the sake of your strong passion, like an incense stick burning itself to bring out the best in it.”-Reshma Cheknath Umesh
- “While levitating somewhere between the two worlds, you do not belong anywhere. Your gut sense is shouting, “Just make the jump; it’s going to be fine.” But you cannot trust it yet.”― Sylvia Salow
- “Your essence is fabricated from the stardust lace and earthly soil. As you wander, you call in your soul closer until one day you embody it.” ― Sylvia Salow
“What we believe, we achieve.”- Matt Jones
In difficult times our inner voices teach us a lot. But most of the time, we avoid it and need the help of others. But if we listen to our inner voices, we can solve many of our life problems.
No one will help you and take you to your goals. You are the only one who helps yourself and fulfills the dreams. If you want to fulfill your dreams, you have to make a big decision.
First, you should take the pressure off and remain calm to make the big decision. Most of the time, this pressure cause difficulties and makes decisions difficult for you.
If you help yourself and keep yourself calm, you can easily overcome it. Showing you the importance of self-help, these quotes will help you a lot. These will give you motivation and self-confidence.