When we want to achieve something in life, several problems come in our path. It is impossible to accomplish big success without facing problems.
You will have to go through hardship and other challenges if you want to achieve something big. Many people stop working hard on their goals because of such problems.
People start thinking that the path we have selected is too tough to handle. We start believing that we cannot get the desired thing in life. Whenever you feel demotivated due to obstacles or failures, there is a need to fight back when nothing seems to be in your favor.
When you feel that you should give up on your dream, read these fight back quotes. These fight back quotes will help you to get back on track in your life.
Top 51 Fight Back Quotes That Will Inspire You
- “When the going gets tough, put one foot in front of the other and just keep going. Don’t give up.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow” ― Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” — Robert Collier
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela
- “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” — Confucius
- “Let me tell you the secret that has led to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.” — Louis Pasteur
- “How long should you try? Until.” — Jim Rohn
- “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” — Anonymous
- “You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.” — Babe Ruth
- “Success is what happens after you have survived all your mistakes.” — Anora Lee
- “Every master was once a disaster.” — David T.S. Wood
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” — Thomas Edison
- “The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses — behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” —Muhammad Ali
- “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” —Sun Tzu
- “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody but yourself means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting.” —E.E. Cummings
- “If you are going through hell, keep going.” ― Winston S. Churchill
Best Fight Back Quotes“Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.” ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.” —Sun Tzu
- “Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.” ― Harper Lee
- “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
- “You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you’ve climbed a mountain.” ― Tom Hiddleston
- “Continuous effort — not strength or intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential.” ― Winston S. Churchill
- “To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.” — Sun Tzu
- “Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.” ― Ovid
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.” ― Vince Lombardi
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” ― Babe Ruth
- “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “It’s not how we fall. It’s how we get back up again.” ― Patrick Ness
- “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” ― Teddy Roosevelt
- “Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” ― Margaret Thatcher
- “The harder you fall, the heavier your heart; the heavier your heart, the stronger you climb; the stronger you climb, the higher your pedestal.” ― Criss Jami
“Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” ― Gena Showalter
- “It’s always to soon to quit!” ― Norman Vincent Peale
- “Nothing great is ever achieved without much enduring.” ― St. Catherine of Siena
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” ― Newt Gingrich
- “Get up, stand up: don’t give up the fight!” ― Bob Marley
- “A dream you don’t have to fight for isn’t a dream—it’s a nap. One changes your afternoon. The other changes your world. Keep fighting.” ― Jon Acuff
- “No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear.” ― Greg Kincaid
- “If the fire in your heart is strong enough, it will burn away any obstacles that come your way.” ― Suzy Kassem
- “A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.” ― Jack Dempsey
- “It will get easier each time, I think. I hope. I just have to keep trying.” ― Jenny Han
- “There always comes a time in life where you can either give up or step up.” ― Graeme Rodaughan
“Champions keep playing until they get it right.” ― Billie Jean King
The difficult and challenging situations in your life are never permanent and will not last long. When you work hard and be willing to get something in life, nothing can stop you from attaining the desired outcome.
You have to work hard and struggle no matter how challenging the situation is. If you stay true to your goals and keep working hard, you will succeed in life.
“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.” ― Geraldine Brooks
Everyone wants to achieve their life goals, but only a few dare to convert this dream into reality. Such people leave no stone unturned to make their dreams into reality. If life is not working in your way, you have to work hard and get back up again.
You have to fight for yourself and show the courage to fulfill your dreams. The fighting quotes will help you stay strong in life and get back up until you get the victory.