Badminton Quotes – Badminton is a racquet sport played between two or four opponents in single or tag team matches. This amazing and decent sport is played using a shuttle and a racquet along with a net and a small court.
It is an exceptional game loved by millions of folks globally and has become a part of the Olympics as well. Badminton is often played as a casual outdoor activity in the garden of your home, in a proper Badminton yard, and even on the beach.
While on the other hand, former or professional badminton game is played within a rectangular indoor court. Badminton is played between two rivals (one on one) or you can even enjoy duo matches along with your partner.
There are dozens of quotes, sayings, and proverbs on Badminton that inspire you to play these kinds of sports where there is no aggression, no fighting, and no harmful activities.
35 Amazing Badminton Quotes Sports Enthusiasts
- “Those who play badminton well take decisions quickly.” ~ Dmitry Medvedev
- “In badminton, they use a lot from the wrist. But I use a lot from the shoulder.” ~ Li Na
- “Badminton is not popular in the U.S. because I think the mentality of badminton has to change.” ~ Howard Bach
- “Please pray & wish me well (in hearing session). All I want is to clear my name and return to the badminton.” ~ Lee Chong Wei
- “I love winning more than I love playing badminton. Winning is everything.” ~ Saina Nehwal
- “Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost.” ~ Martina Navratilova
- “It’s not whether you win or lose – but whether I win or lose.” ~ Sandy Lyle
- “Everything I do I always feel very confident. Whether it’s tennis, badminton, football, whatever. I just go out there and think I can do it and most of the time I can. What I’m good at I don’t mind saying because it’s not a secret, is it? For me confidence is so important. It’s good to know I can go out on the field and feel I can take on the world.” ~ Nicklas Bendtner
- “One thing you never hear is “Man that guy is good at badminton”.” ~ Demetri Martin
- “Whether it’s boxing, basketball, or badminton, one must be ready to succeed before entering the arena…long before the lights come up.” ~ Muhammad Ali
- “When I was a junior, my school introduced badminton, which was clearly a P.E. department ploy to get me away from the wrestling room, and it worked, since the first time I played badminton was like the first time I tasted sushi or heard the Beatles or read Wordsworth. This was a sport? This counted for gym requirements?” ~ Rob Sheffield
“Badminton is not as glamorous as cricket.” ~ Saina Nehwal
- “I’m usually pretty lame when it comes to physical activity, but I’m like a Jedi on the badminton court. It’s as if my body was built specifically for it – tall and lanky, with wrists like mousetraps.” ~ Matthew Gray Gubler
- “Attitude is a little thing which makes a lot of difference between badminton success and success failure.” – Unknown
- “It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.” – Unknown
- “When I am playing badminton there are only two people in the world, myself and my opponent.” – Erland Kops
- “Badminton is not as glamorous as cricket.” – Saina Nehwal
- “Life is a game, Badminton is serious. Those who play badminton well take decisions quickly.” – Dmitry Medvedev
- “There’s sketch, improv, writing, acting, music, and badminton. Those are the seven forms of comedy.” ~ J. Miller
- “Choosing a badminton goal and sticking to it changes everything.” – Unknown
- “In Badminton, they use a lot from the wrist. But I lose a lot from the shoulder.” – Unknown
“Badminton is like ballet dancing, it requires a lot control, strength, and mind-play and measured movement.” – Unknown
- “Discipline is the bridge between your badminton goals and badminton success.” – Unknown
- “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” – Unknown
- “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Unknown
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Unknown
- “It’s not the hours you put in….it’s what you put in those hours.” – Unknown
- “You only live once but you get to serve twice.” – Unknown
- “Ordinary parties, he thought, were subtle games of sexual and social badminton.” ~ Annie Proulx
- “Did you hear this big scandal? Eight female badminton players were expelled from the Olympics for trying to lose on purpose. So tragically, they’ll never have another chance to play badminton unless they get invited to a picnic.” ~ Conan O’Brien
“Your dream will always defeat reality if you give it chance.” – Unknown
People love it because of the calmness and professionalism of the game. Sports like football, baseball, hockey, and various others sometimes contain a fighting factor that is harmful to all its viewers.
We present teamwork, consistency, efforts, encouragement, and peace through these kinds of sports. But if these sports add any kind of harmful activity, it doesn’t remain what it is.
Badminton is beyond those games because there is nothing related to those disastrous kinds of games. You’ll watch strength, mind play, sportsman spirit, hard work of a person, positive rivalry, and winning factor upon watching these kinds of sports.
Due to the beauty of this game, Badminton has been a summer Olympic sport that consists of four main events that include Women’s Singles, Men’s Singles, Men’s Doubles, and Women’s Doubles. Here are some amazing badminton quotes and sayings curated for fulfilling your sports enthusiasm exceptionally well.