Funny Donkey Quotes – The donkey is a fun and entertaining animal in both real lives as well as on digital media. People love to troll donkey in their memes and makes it the statue of humor in both real and digital lives.
Despite making donkeys a laughing stone, people also love this cute animal that they in doing plenty of work done every day. People often carry these animals as their pets and love or pamper them like their kids.
No doubt this cute animal is quite innocent and doesn’t have any dangerous acts to be feared. In some rural areas, the donkey is used for transporting things such as grass, material, and other kinds of things from one place to another.
There is a famous digital donkey known as Shrek that got a real fan base due to its amazing movies and dialogues. It was basically an animated movie created in 2001 that stole the heart of millions of people from all over the world.
50 Funny Donkey Quotes for Shrek Lovers
- “If a donkey bray at you, don’t bray at him.” ~ George Herbert
- “Donkeys are the most misunderstood and abused animals around the world.” ~ Bonnie Jo Campbell
- “I do believe that the party has a bunch of elephants running around in donkey clothes.” ~ Al Sharpton
- “A unicorn is a donkey from the future” ~ Joe Rogan
- “Thus, be every device from the stick to the carrot, the emaciated Austrian donkey is made to pull the Nazi barrow up an ever-steepening hill.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, “Why?” and sometimes he thought, “Wherefore?” and sometimes he thought, “Inasmuch as which?” and sometimes he didn’t quite know what he was thinking about.” ~ A. Milne
- “Learning without wisdom is a load of books on a donkey’s back.” ~ Zora Neale Hurston
- “Never take advice from a donkey.” ~ Bryce Courtenay
- “There is no glory in outstripping donkeys.” ~ Martial
- “It’s hard for the donkeys to win the race if they’re going to carry the elephants on their backs.” ~ Jim Hightower
- “All the donkeys I knew had small ears!” ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Donkeys live a long time. None of you has ever seen a dead donkey.” ~ George Orwell
“If somebody tells you you have ears like a donkey, pay no attention. But if two people tell you, buy yourself a saddle.” ~ Sholom Aleichem
- “The strongest animals on earth are plant eaters. Every creature we’ve enlisted to do the work we couldn’t handle – the horse, donkey, elephant, camel, water buffalo, ox, yak – is an herbivore… whose huge muscles were built from plant protein, and whose strong bones got that way, and stayed that way, from grazing on grass and eating other vegetables.” ~ Victoria Moran
- “The strength of the donkey mind lies in adopting a course inversely as the arguments urged, which, well considered, requires as great a mental force as the direct sequence.” ~ George Eliot
- “Dangling a carrot in front of a donkey—or anyone else for that matter—is not nice, and not fair, unless you eventually plan to give it up to them.” ~ Vera Nazarian
- “Until the Donkey tried to clear The Fence, he thought himself a Deer.” ~ Arthur Guiterman
- “There is no such thing as Success….That a thing is successful merely means that it is; a millionaire is successful in being a millionaire and a donkey in being a donkey.” ~ Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Neither an ox nor a donkey is able to stop the progress of socialism.” ~ Erich Honecker
- “Have you ever seen a donkey smelling a beautiful rose? Donkeys aren’t interested in roses, they like thorn bushes or watermelon rinds!” ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Heaven is the place where the donkey finally catches up with his carrot: hell is the eternity while he waits for it.” ~ Russell Green
- “I thought you’d rather have a live donkey than a dead lion.” ~ Ernest Shackleton
- “My donkeys are Jack and Don Quixote. They’re very smart, very cautious. Much of what people consider stubbornness in donkeys is actually cautiousness.” ~ Bonnie Jo Campbell
- “Do you think maybe he’s compensating for something?” –
“I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder.” – Donkey.
- “You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain’t never seen a donkey fly.” – Donkey.
- “This is gonna be fun. We’ll stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning, I’m making waffles.” – Donkey.
- “He hooffed unt he poooffed unt he… signed an eviction notice.” – Little Pig.
- “Some of you may die, but its a sacrifice I’m willing to make.” – Lord Farquaad.
- “Okay, let me get this straight: you gonna go fight a dragon and rescue a princess just so Farquaad’ll give you back your swamp, which you only don’t have ‘cos he filled it full of freaks in the first place, is that about right?” – Donkey.
- “Donkey, two things okay? Shut… up.” – Shrek.
- “Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Man, this would be so much easier if I wasn’t color-blind!” – Donkey.
- “A girl dragon… Oh, sure, I mean of course you’re a girl dragon! You’re just reeking of feminine beauty and… hey, what’s the matter with you, you got something’ in your eye?” – Donkey.
- “I’m not a puppet. I’m a real boy.” – Pinocchio
- “Lord Farquaad: Run, run, run as fast as you can. You can’t catch me, I’m the Gingerbread Man.
“Gingerbread Man: You’re a monster.” – ‘Shrek’.
It is a classic among animated movies fans globally and even kids who love watching fun animated characters talking. The DreamWorks classic Starts with Mike Myers as the famous and cute Shrek, Cameron Diaz as Princess Fiona, Eddie Murphy as Donkey, and John Lithgow as Lord Farquaad.
Here are some amazing, inspirational, and hilariously funny donkey quotes and proverbs. You can also grab some excited Shrek quotes and sayings and have a fun time.
This was a typical fairy-tale-themed story that got some real attention from media and an amazing fan base globally. People love this funny donkey due to his fun activities, amazing dialogues, and jaw-dropping story.
Despite tons of good deeds that the donkey does for humans, he is still not given the tag or title that he deserves. Just be kind-hearted with all the donkeys out there and treat them well.