Funny Giraffe Quotes – Giraffes are one of the most unique and ancient animals that carry a resemblance with some ancient animals that are no more a part of this earth.
These are the animals that have long legs as compared to their bodies and are unique in structure and height. As normally animals don’t eat fruits and leaves while standing from the ground, Giraffes can do so with ease.
The eyes of the Giraffe have located both sides of the skill allowing them to look at anything from the height. The size of a normal male Giraffe is almost 14 to 18 feet but you’ll find the female giraffes a bit shorter.
Here are some of the top-notched and funny Giraffe Quotes that bring a smile to your face and force you to laugh a bit louder. So just enjoy sharing these magnificent quotes with your loved ones and have real fun whenever wherever.
35 Most Hilarious and Funny Giraffe Quotes
- “Wildlife is something which man cannot construct. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. Man can rebuild a pyramid, but he can’t rebuild ecology, or a giraffe.” – Joy Adamson.
- “You can’t always write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say, so sometimes you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream.” – Frank Zappa.
- “However much you know giraffes, to see one in the wild for the first time feels prehistoric.” – Jane Goodall.
- “Consider the biggest animals on the planet: elephants, and buffaloes, and giraffes. These are vegetarian animals. They grow to thousands of pounds of muscle and bone without ever eating cheeseburgers and pepperoni pizzas.” – Michael Klaper.
- “We all marvel at the airplanes so high / But we aren’t doing nothing but copying / What we see in the birds in the sky / We all marvel at the skyscrapers up so high / If we don’t be careful / All the giraffes might not have no life.” – Billy Ray Cyrus.
- “I have friends who come to the Australia Zoo, and it’s just, instead of playing video games, we get to hug and kiss a giraffe or walk a tiger.” – Bindi Irwin.
- “I have a toy giraffe on my bed. I’ve got photographs over my desk as well as a mask of a giraffe in my kitchen. I am totally hooked.” – Joanna Lumley.
- “It’s an incredibly difficult thing to bring a giraffe down. They can kill a lion with a single blow from their feet.” – Joanna Lumley.
“Does the giraffe know what he’s for? Or care? Or even think about his place in things? A giraffe has a black tongue twenty-seven inches long and no vocal cords. A giraffe has nothing to say. He just goes on giraffing.”- Robert Fulghum.
- “God is really only another artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant and the cat. He has no real style; He just goes on trying other things.” – Pablo Picasso.
- “A bit of advice: never read a pop-up book about giraffes.” – Sean Lock.
- “Evolution is so creative. That’s how we got giraffes.” – Kurt Vonnegut .
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E. E. Cummings.
- “You need that guy like a giraffe needs strep throat.” – Ann Landers.
- “I would be a giraffe because I just want to experience what a sore throat and being a giraffe feels like. It would be really uncomfortable walking around in the Sahara and being like, ‘I really need, like, 15 lozenges for my giraffe body.’” – Charlie Puth.
- “Jason said, ‘Yes. Gerard T. Giraffe.’ What does the ‘T’ stand for? The.” – Douglas Coupland.
- “That’s just how time travel looks to the untrained eye. The reason why there aren’t more travelers is that your average physicist refuses to be eaten by a giraffe in the name of science.” – Bradley Sands
- “An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.” – Martin Buber.
- “Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal.” – Alfred A. Montapert.
- “Clearly, animals know more than we think, and think a great deal more than we know.” – Irene M. Pepperberg.
- “Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That’s the problem.” – A. A. Milne.
“Animals are, like us, endangered species on an endangered planet, and we are the ones who are endangering them, it, and ourselves. They are innocent sufferers in a hell of our making.” – Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson & Susan MCcarthy.
- “Animals [create]…difficult standards for people to live up to.” – Alfred A. Montapert.
- “Animals are such agreeable friends they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms.” – George Eliot.
- “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.”- Anatole France.
- “Love the animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- “All of the animals except for man know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it.” – Samuel Butler.
- “The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp.”- John Berry
- Wildlife is something which man cannot construct. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. Man can rebuild a pyramid, but he can’t rebuild ecology, or a giraffe. ” – Joy Adamson
You can’t always write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say, so sometimes you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream. ” – Frank Zappa
Both male and female giraffes live together in groups of varying sizes and male ones form more of a non-related group with other males. While on the other hand, female giraffes are the nurturers as well as caregivers for the babies and have a matrilineal pattern.
Their groups are further divided into categories depending on plenty of aspects that they have. Giraffe has a symbolic structure and meaning as an animal and connotes pride, charm, and uniqueness.
Sometimes facing opportunity is like staring at the knees of a giraffe.”- Laurie Beth Jones
These are friendly animals and don’t harm anybody in normal situations. They aren’t terrified or deadly when it comes to power, height, or appearance.
First of all, it’s a humble request for all of you that we are not endorsing anybody shaming or any other sort of social issue so take it easy. This content is just for fun or informative purpose and no one is directly or indirectly targeted as well.