Madara Quotes – Madara is a fictional anime and manga character in one of the world’s most popular anime series named Naruto, created by the stunning Masashi Kishimoto. This particular character becomes the part of this show in Part 2 as a major villain for the first time.
He belongs with his first Hokage Hasirama Senju, is one of the co-founders of Konohagakure village from the ninja world of fame. This power scarifications, greed, or courage a considered running the entire village on his own.
The power conflict over the long-term feud between class, and over how to run the village will lead to the death of this character. He transplants his eye power into a kid named Nagato, who is the leader of all the terrorist organizations Akatsuki, to be preserved from his eventual revival years later.
Inspiring Sayings and Quotes of Madara
- “Don’t improvise what you cannot handle.” – Madara
- “The Uchiha is a clan destined for revenge.” – Madara
- “It will be a new world, A world of truth, not lies.” – Madara
- “As comrades, huh… well… if that’s how… we… will.” – Madara
- “The road to be the champions is the road of freedom.” – Madara
- “Weak people are ugly and weak Senju are even uglier.” – Madara
- “Nine-Tails, you are merely a momentary life, a temporary existence of coalesced energy… energy that once was a single, ultimate form! An unstable force, lacking in intelligence or sapience, you require a guide to show you purpose. That guide is the Uchiha! The tailed beasts are but slaves to those with blessed eyes. Obey!” – Madara
- “When he died, no, even in death, I was thinking of you.” – Madara
- “Go….until the time….I revive….you are Madara” – Madara
- “Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness.” – Madara
- “Would you consider dying together “Teamwork” as well?” – Madara
- “When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” – Madara
- “While I walk towards my real dream, I’ll enjoy fighting you.” – Madara
- “As I walk towards my true dream, I will enjoy fighting with you.” – Madara
- “The tailed beasts are but slaves to those with blessed eyes. Obey.” – Madara
- “Be strong enough to be someone who even the demons would fear.” – Madara
- “Sometimes falling back is the best way to achieve happiness and love.” – Madara
- “How good can there be in power if you can not protect those you love?” – Madara
“It’s not possible to see what a person really thinks and feels deep inside.” – Madara
- “Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.” – Madara
- “From the bottom of your heart, you felt kindness and compassion for others.” – Madara
- “The face of my enemy scares me only when I realize how much it resembles mine.” – Madara
- “The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara
- “So by defeating and avenging the Uchiha Clan you would be acclaimed as a hero in Konoha.” – Madara
- “An unstable force, lacking in intelligence or sapience, you require a guide to show you purpose.” – Madara
- “I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right?” – Madara
- “People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside.” – Madara
- “The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness.” – Madara
“There’s no need for the world to mature any further. It can slumber in the genjutsu of the Eternal Tsukuyomi!” – Madara
- “By accepting dishonor as a payment for honor and hatred as a payment for love, Itachi died with a smile on his face.” – Madara
- “Nine-Tails, you are merely a momentary life, a temporary existence of coalesced energy, energy that once was a single, ultimate form.” – Madara
- “I taught you that in order to control people, you need to use the darkness in their hearts. And if there’s no darkness, then you just create it.” – Madara
- “Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality only pain, suffering and futility exist.” – Madara
- “In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love.” – Madara
- “I just stopped the fate of this world. I freed people from pain, suffering, and emptiness. You’re getting in the way of everyone’s happiness. Our game ends here. I turned hell onto heaven. You should understand…it’s really over.” – Madara
- “Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war… Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They’re two sides of the same coin… to protect something… another must be sacrificed.” – Madara
“Talking about peace whilst spilling blood, it’s something that only humans can do.” – Madara
Here we bring some exceptional Madara Quotes and saying that inspires you and take you back towards its engaging series. People often read these kinds of quotes to inspire themselves but didn’t appreciate others who are making their efforts for making it possible.
While on the other hand, during most of the series, Obito uses the name of the Madara until a criminal named Kabuto Yakushi reanimates the real character who becomes of the most primary or crucial antagonists alongside the Obito Uchiha during fourth.
“It seems that you still want to dance but… You will not be able to make steps anymore.” – Madara
Kishimoto has designed Madara to bring a strong villain to the series and his grace and looks are just marvelous. Despite being an antagonist, it still got real fame and people love it due to its charm, beauty, and dialoues as well.
It’s a strong villain that brings real class and curiosities back in the series and this series got the same height of fame as it contains over its initial series. So just enjoy these amazing Madara Quotes and sayings.