Serena Williams Quotes – “Serena A Champion,” Dwayne Bravo said in his song, and yes he is absolutely right. Folks who love tennis would definitely know this name and also praise what she does on the tennis court. ‘Serena Williams’, the girl with dozens of medals, tons of trophies, millions of appreciations, billions of fans from all over the world.
Serena (born September 26, 1981) is an American professional tennis player that has gathered plenty of titles over her entire journey and still going on the right track. She has won almost 23 Grand Slam Single titles, the second most of all-time behind Margaret court, and the most in any player in the Open Era.
Here are some up-to-the-mark sayings, quotations, and proverbs of this famous and amazing lady named ‘Serena Williams’. These quotes put the real level of energy or motivation so that you can get inspiration for whatever you are going to do in your life.
41 Inspirational Serena Williams Quotes for Success
- “I can’t become satisfied, because if I get satisfied, I’ll be like, “Oh, I’ve won Wimbledon, I’ve won the U.S. Open. Now can I relax.” But now people are really going to be fighting to beat me.” – Serena Williams
- “I just hate to lose. When I am on the court, it is like my life depends on it.” – Serena Williams
- “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” – Serena Williams
- “When you’re playing the best player in the world, you’ve got to play well.” – Serena Williams
- “I just never give up. I fight to the end. You can’t go out and say, ‘I want a bag of never-say-die spirit.’ It’s not for sale. It has to be innate.” – Serena Williams
- “I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger.” – Serena Williams
- “Family’s first, and that’s what matters most. We realize that our love goes deeper than the tennis game.” – Serena Williams
- “There’s one thing I’m really good at, and that’s hitting the ball over a net, in a box. I’m excellent.” – Serena Williams
- “Growing up I wasn’t the richest, but I had a rich family in spirit. Standing here with 19 championships is something I never thought would happen. I went on a court just with a ball and a racket and with a hope.” – Serena Williams
- “Think of all the girls who could become top athletes but quit sports because they’re afraid of having too many defined muscles and being made fun of or called unattractive.” – Serena Williams
- “I don’t like to lose-at anything… Yet I’ve grown most not from victories, but setbacks. If winning is God’s reward, then losing is how he teaches us.” – Serena Williams
- “Nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream.” – Serena Williams
- “Venus told me the other day that champions don’t get nervous in tight situations. That really helped me a lot. I decided I shouldn’t get nervous and just do the best I can.” – Serena Williams
- “When I’m down, I talk to myself a lot. I look crazy because I’m constantly having an argument with myself.” – Serena Williams
- “We all know who the real number one is. Quite frankly, I’m the best in the world.” – Serena Williams
- “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.” – Serena Williams
- “I think in life you should work on yourself until the day you die.” – Serena Williams
- “Luck has nothing to do with it, because I have spent many, many hours, countless hours, on the court working for my one moment in time, not knowing when it would come.” – Serena Williams
- “I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile things will work out.” – Serena Williams
- “Since I don’t look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that. To be different. But different is good.” – Serena Williams
- “Tennis just a game, family is forever.” – Serena Williams
- “Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” – Serena Williams
- “I’ve always considered myself the best and the top. I never considered that I was out of it.” – Serena Williams
- “I’ve always been a fighter and I’ve always fought through things my whole life.” – Serena Williams
- “I love who I am, and I encourage other people to love and embrace who they are. But it definitely wasn’t easy – it took me a while.” – Serena Williams
- “If anything, you know, I think losing makes me even more motivated.” – Serena Williams
- “I decided I can’t pay a person to rewind time, so I may as well get over it.” – Serena Williams
- “I don’t know if I’ve had my share of drama, but I’ve definitely had my share of hard times.” – Serena Williams
- “To this day, I don’t love my arms. People want more fit arms, but my arms are too fit. But I’m not complaining. They pay my bills.” – Serena Williams
- “People see me on the court only as a superhero, grunting and winning. They think you’re a robot, and I’m not.” – Serena Williams
- “You can be whatever size you are, and you can be beautiful both inside and out. We’re always told what’s beautiful and what’s not, and that’s not right.” – Serena Williams
- “I’m thankful to my family, friends, and fans for all of their support.” – Serena Williams
- “I always say that when I’m playing well, no one can beat me. I’m not just saying that to sound full of myself or anything, but it’s true.” – Serena Williams
- “With a defeat, when you lose, you get up, you make it better, you try again. That’s what I do in life, when I get down, when I get sick, I don’t want to just stop. I keep going and I try to do more. Everyone always says never give up but you really have to take that to heart and really do never definitely give up. Keep trying.” – Serena Williams
- “I want to be a giving woman and just a nice person in general.” – Serena Williams
- “All my life I’d woken up to tennis, tennis, tennis. Even if I don’t go to practice, I’m thinking about it all day.” – Serena Williams
- “I try not to have too many rituals because I believe that rituals don’t help you win. I used to do rituals a lot and it was crazy.” – Serena Williams
As I said earlier, Dwayne Bravo (Cricket player) sing a song named ‘Champion’ and he illustrated all the champions that belong to his country along with some of the famous cricket fellows. He said it right because she is a true champion.
Her efforts, hard work, and passion take this girl to the next level and today not a single tennis lover knows this name. The WTA (Women Tennis Association) ranked Serena Williams as Single World Number 1 on eight separate occasions.
She has been the NO 1 player for almost 319 weeks, which ranks 3rd in the Open era. She holds the most Grand Slam titles in doubles, mix doubles, and singles among active players.
She is widely regarded or indeed one of the greatest and the most successful tennis players of all time. There is a lot to know about this lady but just ended on a note that “Serena is a True-Champion”.