Netball Quotes – A ball sports game that consists of two teams and each team contains seven players on the court. Netball is a widely loved, interesting, indeed breathtaking game in many commonwealth nations.
According to the test results of INF, this exciting game is played by over 20 million people in more than 80 countries all over the world. Some major domestic leagues in this particular sports include the Netball Super League in Great Britain, the ANZ premiership in New Zealand, the Suncorp Super Netball in Australia, and various others.
There are four major competitions that take place internationally includes the Commonwealth Games, the yearly Quad series, Fast5 Series, and the Quadrennial World Netball Championship.
Here are some famous quotes and proverbs regarding Netball sports that you can enjoy reading. These quotes elaborate the mental status of netball players and help you learn various things likewise.
22 Most Amazing Netball Quotations and Sayings
- “The music acted as a marinade in my weary spirit.” – Author: Pat Conroy
- “In my rational mind, I know … that is a very simplistic way of looking at it, but when there is the violence of that kind, it challenges my faith. I still can’t say that I totally understand why – why that is allowed to happen.” – Author: Linda Vester
- “A painting is music you can see and music is a painting you can hear.” – Author: Miles Davis
- “The existence of flying saucers is unlikely to be verified by an accumulation of facts and figures, dates and times, which, if anything, tend to dull and distract the creative intelligence, obscuring more than they reveal.” – Author: Ken Hollings
“Never leave a job unfinished, unless you are unable to finish it.” – Author: Santonu Kumar Dhar
- “The happier people become the more I noticed my sadness.” – Author: Donna Freitas
- “Netball is life. Everything else is just a game.” – Proverb
- “Teamwork makes the dream work.” – Unknown
- “Never let well enough be enough.” – Proverb
- “Winners never quit and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Netball is the reason I get out of bed on Saturday.” – Unknown
“Love is playing every game as if it’s your last.” – Michael Jordan
- “Leaders live by choice, not by accident.” – Mark Gorman
- “When you feel like quitting remember why you started.” – Proverb
- “A goalkeeper cannot win a game. She can only save it.” – Unknown
- “When your legs get tired, let your heart do the work.” – Proverb
- “They play unselfish, they play together and they play hard.” – Larry Brown
“Practice like you’ve never won. Perform as you’ve never lost.” – Unknown
Netball is a sport similar to basketball but varies in nature, equipment, team members, and some other rules. Girls from all over the world love and play this game as men play basketball. There is no running with the all, no backboard, and no dribbling, just sever players and that’s it.
Every player would have to pass the ball just within three seconds and the ball as well as the basket is slightly smaller as compared to basketball. This sport contains pretty many similarities to European Handball, Ultimate Frisbee, and Korfball.
It has true team sport where exclusive team coordination, mental coordination, special awareness, and great hand or eye coordination are a must. You will surely love these quotes if you are a big fan of Netball. If you are a basketball lover, then you would definitely love the level of this game as well.