Rhonda Byrne: Shaping The World Through The Law Of Attraction
It is no secret that Rhonda Byrne, an Australian film and television producer, is the mastermind behind the highly-celebrated self-help film and novel, The Secret.
Byrne was born in 1945 in Melbourne, Australia. 2004 was not the best year for Rhonda, as this was also when her father died. During that time, she was struggling with professional and personal problems that led to her emotional breakdown. But such instance opened the doors for her to discover the “secret,” which made her produce her world-acclaimed book and film. She found that such a secret has been known in the existence of humanity but is not widely practiced. It is the one simple secret that can change one’s life for the better entirely. It became her calling to spread the word to the world and dedicate much of her time to reach more people. Her discovery seemed like a gold mine that has not been employed yet is vital for every aspect of one’s life. And this is called the “Law Of Attraction.” This law discusses how crucial it is to use one’s feelings to turn one’s dream into reality. So in 2006, she shared with the world a film called “The Secret.” Its release met a massive success that Rhonda also released a book with the same title.
The main goal of Rhonda Byrne’s “The Secret” is to instill in people the power to take over their lives for positive change. By linking mysticism and ancient knowledge with ingenious scientific theory, a person becomes the master of his/her own life.
Rhonda Byrne spent her time researching on the most influential and successful people in all generations. She looked into the lives of the highest achievers, such as musicians, pioneers, innovators, artists, theorists, scientists, and others. She found out that they may not be in the same field, but they have the same common denominator when it comes to achieving success. Some of the well-known people mentioned in “The Secret” are Winston Churchill, Ludwig van Beethoven, and Abraham Lincoln.
Rhonda’s experience and expertise helped her a lot in making the film version of “The Secret.” She had previously worked in television, on TV series like Marry Me and World’s Greatest Commercials. The cast of the Secret included Bob Proctor, Fred Alan Wolf, Lisa Nichols, Esther Hicks, Michael Beckwith and many more.
The success of “The Secret” made it to be translated to more than 40 languages. Upon its release in November 2006, it became an instant New York Times bestseller and consecutively held its status for 146 weeks.
With the success of her first book, Rhonda Bryne then released The Power in the summer of 2010. It serves as the sequel for her first book and as her answer to the numerous letters from her readers. “The Power” provides an overview of what Rhonda has learned over the years since the successful release of her first book.
Her popularity earned her the right to be included in 100 People Who Shaped The World list by Time Magazine. She was even interviewed on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
Preview of The Secret Movie
The Secret Quotes
There are several quotes in the movie The Secret but one that got to me above them all, is this one by Michael Beckwith.
“I believe that you’re great, that there’s something magnificent about you. Regardless of what has happened to you in your life, regardless of how young or how old you think you might be, the moment you begin to think properly, there’s something that is within you, there’s power within you, that’s greater than the world. It will begin to emerge. It will take over your life. It will feed you. It will clothe you. It will guide you, protect you, direct you, sustain your very existence, if you let it. Now, that is what I know for sure.” Michael Beckwith- The Secret
- “There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstances of your life can change! ”Rhonda Byrne- The Secret
- “There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer.” Rhonda Byrne- The Secret
- “Make a written list of everything you love.”-Rhonda Byrne-The Secret
- “Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education and peace.”-Rhonda Byrne- The Secret
- When we open our minds to the unlimited creative power, we will call forth abundance and see and experience a whole new world.
- There are no limits to what you can create for You, because your ability to think is unlimited!
- The Universe offers all things to all people through the law of attraction.
- You have the ability to choose what you want to experience.
- When you are praising or blessing you are on the highest frequency of love.
- Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education, and peace.
- The law of attraction says like attracts like.
- You are energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed. Energy just changes form.
- As you ask and feel and believe, you will receive.
- When you emit the perfect frequency of what you want, the perfect people, circumstances, and events will be attracted to you and delivered!
- When you say “I am,” the words that follow are summoning creation with a mighty force, because you are declaring it to be fact.
- All your power is in your awareness of that power, and through holding that power in your consciousness.
- The real secret of power is the consciousness of power.
- Be aware of everything around you, because you are receiving the answers to your questions in every moment of the day.
- To not love ourselves can keep what we want from us.
- To attract the things we love we must transmit love, and those things will appear immediately.
- We are all connected, and we are all One.
- The Secret is within you.
- The more you use the power within you, the more you will draw it to you.
- The time to embrace your magnificence is now.
- See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.
- The law of attraction is always working, whether you believe it or understand it or not.
- Your thoughts become things.
- The emotions are an incredible gift that we have to let us know what we’re thinking.
- Our feelings are a feedback mechanism to us about whether we’re on track or not, whether we’re on course or off course.
- Life can be absolutely phenomenal, and it should be, and it will be, when you start using The Secret.
- You will attract everything that you require.
- You can start with nothing, and out of nothing and out of no way, a way will be made.
- Asking the universe what you want is your opportunity to get clear about what you want.
- Receiving involves feeling the way you feel once your desire has manifested.
- When you want to change your circumstances, you must first change your thinking.
- Gratitude is absolutely the way to bring more into your life.
- The daily practice of gratitude is one of the conduits by which your wealth will come to you.
- When you visualize then you materialize.
- Expectation is a powerful attractive force.
- Success comes from within, not from without.
- Your joy lies within you.
- The Universe is a masterpiece of abundance.
- You can change your life and you can heal yourself.
Although The Secret is Rhonda Byrne’s most notable book, she has written a few more sequels to this book and they are all available on Amazon as below.