Sophia Amoruso Quotes – Sophia Amoruso is the CEO of a popular company known as Nasty Gal. She is also the author of the book GirlBoss. This book is a business advice book where you can learn many new things about the business.
Through this book, Sophia Amoruso has inspired many young females who want to start their businesses. Sophia Amoruso wrote about all the hard work and success in this book.
The style of Sophia Amoruso is unique. She is entertaining, smart, and at the same time, funny. Sophia started her business at the age of 23. At that time, she has a small apartment and a single laptop, and now her brand Nasty Gal is known all over the world.
51 Sophia Amoruso Quotes That Will Inspire You To Achieve Your Dream
- “Bad bitches are taking over the world.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “But difficult doesn’t mean impossible, and out of the bajillions of things in this universe that you can’t control, what you can control is how hard you try, and if or when to pack it in.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Clothing is ultimately the suit of armor in which we battle the world.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Compete with yourself, not with others.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Compete with yourself, not with others. Judge yourself on what is your personal best and you’ll accomplish more than you could ever have imagined.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Confidence is more attractive than anything you could put on your body.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Don’t ever grow up. Don’t become a bore. Don’t ever let the Man get to you.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Each time you make a good decision or do something nice or take care of yourself; each time you show up to work and work hard and do your best at everything you can do, you’re planting seeds for a life that you can only hope will grow beyond your wildest dreams.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Even with no manager watching to give me a gold star, it was important to do my best. Who cares if a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it?”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Focus on the positive things in your life and you’ll be shocked at how many more.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Forcing me to figure out how to provide for myself was probably one of the best things my parents ever did for me.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Given that I’m making decisions that involve so much money and so many people, I can’t afford to pretend to know what’s up.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “I also think you can end up ignoring, and even losing, the positive things in your life by focusing too much on the negative. That’s a huge drain, as well as a waste of time. When you think about people, you give them power.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “I believe that there is a silver lining in everything, and once you begin to see it, you’ll need sunglasses to combat the glare.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “I don’t want you to look up, #Girlboss, because all that looking up can keep you down. The energy you’ll expend focusing on someone else’s life is better spent working on your own. Just be your own idol.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “If you believe that what you’re doing will have positive results, it will—even if it’s not immediately obvious.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “If you’re dreaming big, #GIRLBOSS, don’t be discouraged if you have to start small. It worked for me.”-Sophia Amoruso
“In whatever you do, you’re not going to stand out unless you think big and have ideas that are truly original. That comes from tapping into your own creativity, not obsessing over what everyone else is doing.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “It’s cool to be kind. It’s cool to be weird. It’s cool to be honest and to be secure with yourself.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Money looks better in the bank than on your feet.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Naturally, every boyfriend comes with an ex-girlfriend, every business comes with competitors, but it is entirely up to you to decide how much time you spend thinking about them.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “No matter where you are in life, you’ll save a lot of time by not worrying too much about what other people think about you. The earlier in your life that you can learn that, the easier the rest of it will be. You is who you is, so get used to it.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “One of the best things about life—a reason not to go blindly after one goal and one goal only—is that sometimes it will take you to something that is way cooler than anything you would have consciously set out to do in the first place.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “Opinions are like assholes; everybody’s got one.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “She gets what she wants because she works for it.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “The energy you’ll expend focusing on someone else’s life is better spent working on your own. Just be your own idol.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “The only way to support a revolution is to make your own.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “There are secret opportunities hidden inside every failure.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “This crazy, loopy universe that we live in is pretty entertaining, and we’re only here for a short amount of time. #GIRLBOSSes make it count.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “We trusted our instincts, and stuck to the two tenets of my philosophy: Sell things for more than you pay for them, and save more than you spend. Simple, yes, but that is the philosophy that ultimately led to a really big business.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “While I truly believe that you must have intentions to fulfill your dreams, I also think you have to leave room for the universe to have its way and play around a bit.”-Sophia Amoruso
“You can’t act like you’ve arrived when you’re only just receiving the invitation.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “You create the world, blink by blink. It is entirely yours to discover and yours to create.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “You don’t get taken seriously by asking someone to take you seriously. You’ve got to show up and own it. If this is a man’s world, who cares? I’m still really glad to be a girl in it.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “You have to kick people out of your head as forcefully as you’d kick someone out of your house.”-Sophia Amoruso
- “If you’re frustrated because you’re not getting what you want, stop for a second: Have you actually flat-out asked for it?” – Sophia Amoruso
- “You want to know what four words I probably hate the most? That’s not my job.” – Sophia Amoruso
- “You can’t expect the world to read your mind. You have to put it out there, and sometimes putting it out there is as simple as just saying, “Hey, can I have that?” – Sophia Amoruso
- “That’s the spirit of Nasty Gal: We want you to dress for yourself, and know that it’s not shallow to put effort into how you look. I’m telling you that you don’t have to choose between smart and sexy. You can have both. You are both.” –Sophia Amoruso
- “It’s the age-old concept of like attracts like, or the law of attraction. You get back what you put out, so you might as well think positively, focus on visualizing what you want instead of getting distracted by what you don’t want, and send the universe your good intentions so that it can send them right back.” – Sophia Amoruso
- “Your challenge as a #GIRLBOSS is to dive headfirst into things without being too attached to the results.” – Sophia Amoruso
- “I believe that there is a silver lining in everything, and once you begin to see it, you’ll need sunglasses to combat the glare.” – Sophia Amoruso
- “Surround yourself with people who are engaged, honest, and confident enough on their own quest to support you on yours. There is no time for losers.” – Sophia Amoruso
- “You can’t act like you’ve arrived when you’re only just receiving the invitation.” Sophia Amoruso
- “As hard as it is, stop caring so much about what other people think. Find a way to hear what you want. Recognize what is your dream. And then put everything you have into that: your work, the relationships you surround yourself with, the food you put in your body. Everything you have control over in your world should feed that dream and make you feel like a #GIRLBOSS!” – Sophia Amoruso
- “When You believe in yourself other people will believe in you too.” – Sophia Amoruso
“If you believe what you are doing will have positive results, it will even if it’s not immediately obvious.” – Sophia Amoruso
Sophia Amoruso has worked hard to achieve her dreams. Her company makes speedy progress in significantly less time. Sophia’s journey teaches others a lot about business. If you want to achieve goals in life, then you should not stop by any distraction.
You should have a passion for doing something. Do not excuse that you do not have enough resources. Try to achieve success with slightly fewer resources. If you do not complain and keep on working hard, you will one day achieve what you want in life.
“It takes a special kind of stubbornness to succeed as an entrepreneur.”– Sophia Amoruso”
If you make excuses and not do anything, you will not succeed in life. Sophia also started a media company for women. This media company focuses on success and redefining the focus on GirlBoss.
By reading the quotes of Sophia Amoruso, women will get inspiration and motivation to achieve their dreams. You can achieve your dreams, and nothing will stop you. If you like these Sophia Amoruso quotes, then do not forget to like, share and comment.