Positive Affirmations for KidsHere is a great selection positive affirmations for kids. We all know our children today are the leaders of tomorrow. Whilst it is important to provide our children with physical comforts such as food and clothes it is also vital to nourish them mentally. What we feed them mentally will become their guiding inner voice for the rest of their lives. As our children grow we are not always going to be around speaking for them or encouraging them. Therefore, it is important that they develop a strong inner voice that they take with them everywhere ready to to tackle any situation that they face. The brain is like a sponge, if a child is continously told that they are not good enough, this will become engrained into their personality and they grow with an inferiority complex. It therefore just makes sense that if we want kids with a positive outlook on life we must feed them positivity. Children like adults face challenges as they grow. As they start school they soon realise that they have to be good at handwriting, maths etc. It is no longer about their cuteness but now they need to earn that star. As they struggle with their learning challenges it is easy for them to sway into negative thining patterns such as “I am not good enough”, I cannot do this” These negative thoughts can easily spiral out of control and result in kids who feel overwhelmed. So how can we help our children face their challenges and come out on the other side as it were? Well affirmations are one great tool that we can easily use to promote positive thinking and a can do lion attitude. When our children are mentally strong, they are well equipped to rise to the challenges they may face. Here is a great selection of kids affirmations that we have split into various sections for your pick, enjoy!
Positive Affirmations For Kids on ConfidenceAs Sloane Stevens says, “When you have confidence, you can do anything.” We want to ensure that we grow confident children, who are not afraid to let their voice heard. Children who stand tall and speak. Children who are ready to embrace life and go for it. These confidence affirmations for children will boost that go getter attitude in your child.
- I can do great things.
- I am confident.
- I am good enough.
- I am my own cheerleader.
- I am enough.
- I am beautiful.
- I can try my best.
- I have great ideas.
- I am creative.
- I am intelligent.
- I’ve overcome challenges before and I can do it again.
- I practice things to grow my skills.
- It’s ok to not be good at everything! I’ve got what it takes.
- I am powerful.
Positive Kids Affirmations To Nurture Self-LoveLouise Hay whom I hold in high regards says,
Unfortunately, self love is not something that comes naturally to most of us. Through life, through comparing ourselves to others and through what others may have done or said about us, many of us have mastered self loathing instead of self loving. However, all is not lost. We just need to be awakened to the miracle of us and affirmations are a great way of rekindling self love. As our children grow, it is important that we also teach them to love themselves. Let us be proactive parents and not leave our children at the mercy of the unrealistic images all over social media. Self love affirmations will anchor in our children that they are perfect as they are.
“When people start to love themselves more each day, it’s amazing how their lives get better. They feel better. They get the jobs they want. They have the money they need. Their relationships either improve, or the negative ones dissolve and new ones begin.”
19 Positive Affirmations for Kids on Self Love
- I am enough.
- I forgive myself for my mistakes.
- I love being me just as I am.
- I am unique in many ways.
- There is no one to be than myself.
- I am perfect just the way I am.
- I am matter.
- I am loved.
- I am a gift to those around me.
- I can make a difference.
- I deserve to be loved.
- I will use kind thoughts and words about myself.
- I know that I have value as a person.
- I am on this planet for a reason.
- I don’t need to be perfect to be worthy.
- I am grateful for who I am.
- I am different and that is special.
- I am deeply loved by those around me.
- I’m proud of myself and who I am.
Positive Affirmations for Kids on GratitudeSociety often has the habit of seeing the glass as half empty. The media makes us lean on the negative side of things and before we know it our kids have picked up on the same negativity. There is a lot to appreciate in our own lives and if we take a moment to look for things to appreciate we will find them. These affirmations will teach our kids to be grateful. Instead of having a persimistic attitude, we can nurture gratitude and appreciation so that our children grow up contented and appreciative of the miracle of life that is so often taken for granted. I like Abraham Hicks‘s rampage of appreciation, it is a reminder that we have so much to appreciate.
12 Positive Affirmations for Kids on Gratitude
- I am thankful.
- Life is beautiful and I enjoy every moment.
- I am grateful.
- I am thankful for everything I am and have.
- Tomorrow the sun will shine again.
- Everywhere I look I see something to be thankful for.
- All things work together for good.
- I am a grateful person.
- Thank you for the blessings this day will bring.
- Today is a beatuitul day.
- I am blessed.
- I am thankful for my body
Positive Affirmations for Kids to inspire and motivateWhen we are inspired we are unstoppable. We feel like we can tackle anything that the world throws at us. It is this go getter attitude we want to foster in our children. We want them to have the hunger to succeed, to be enthusiastic and to be courageous. Here is 13 children affirmations that will inspire and motivate them to go for it!
- I am a winner.
- I am a leader.
- I am successful.
- I am capable.
- I believe in my dreams.
- I love to learn.
- I am talented and gifted.
- I can achieve anything.
- I believe in me.
- I have amazing potential.
- I strive to improve myself.
- I can create new positive and healthy habits for myself.
- All I need to do is take the first step.
Positive Affirmations for Kids on KindnessWe are all interconnected and it helps if we get along and we are kind to each other. As children grow they need to know that the world does not revolve around them alone but there are also others that they need to consider. We can help our children nurture kindness by sharing these affirmations.
- I am kind.
- I can be kind.
- I like to be kind.
- I like it when others are kind to me.
- I enjoy spreading kindness.
- I am a good friend.
- I am considerate of others.
- I choose to be kind.
- I act with kindness.
- I think kind thoughts.
- I offer to help without being asked.
- I am mindful of other people and their feelings.
- Kindness is a good thing.
- It feels good to be kind.
Positive Affirmations for Kids on Determination
Life will always present us with challenges and we want to equip our children with the ability to roll with the punches. We want children who know that challenges can be overcome, children who dont give up at the first try. So here is 10 powerful kids affirmations that will give them the determination to continue trying.
- I enjoy taking on challenges.
- I am determined to succeed.
- I am stronger than my challenges.
- I learn through my mistakes.
- Through my challenges, I learn and grow.
- It is ok to ask for help when I’m overwhelmed.
- I am able to find small things to be grateful for.
- I can overcome challenges.
- I have overcome challenges before and I can do it again.
- Even professionals have to start somewhere.
- I take responsibility for my mistakes.
- I am eager to see this challenge through.
- All of my problems have solutions.
- I get better every single day.
- I like the feeling of winning!
- When I fall I will get back up, and try again!
- I have persistence.
- I enjoy new adventures.
- I am willing to try.
- Even when I struggle I will keep going.
- I can find positives in any given situation.
- I’m always growing my knowledge and learning.
Positive Affirmations for Kids on Self BeliefA child who believes in themselves is assured. As their peers try to swing them this way or the other, a child with self belief will stay sure footed and steadfast.
- I am special.
- I am unique.
- I am limitless.
- I am courageous.
- I believe in myself.
- I’m on this planet for a purpose.
- I am awesome.
- I have unique strengths all my own.
- I explore new activities to find hobbies I love.
- I have inner beauty.
- I listen to my intuition, or the little voice inside that guides me.
- I’m only beginning to discover what lies inside of me!
- Each day is a new opportunity to learn more about myself.
- I am in this world to make a difference.
- I’m capable of way more than I know.