So delighted to be sharing these inspirational bible verses for women. Yes, these are especially for us ladies. Regardless of whatever stage you are in life, what challenges you may be facing it is good to know that we can find solace in the Bible.
These specially selected bible verses for women will urge you on, they will give you that fighting spirit whilst calming your mind down and reminding you that God has your back. There is no need to worry, as Michael Beckwith rightly says, “Worry has no transformational value.”
Let go of your worries and indulge in these bible verses with the knowlege that all is well, all will be well, the only thing you need to do is to relax and own your power! Here goes…
Inspirational Bible Verses For Women 1-20
- Proverbs 31:3- “Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.”
- Psalm 46:5 –“God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.”
- Romans 5:8-“I loved you at your darkest.”
- Psalm 139:14- “I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.”
- Psalm 139:13- “Your workmanship is marvelous – how well I know it.”
- Psalm 28:7-“The Lord is my strength and my shield.”
- Proverbs 11:16-“A gracious woman gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth.”
- Joshua 1:9-“Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
- Proverbs 31:30-“Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised.”
- Ephesians 2:19-22-“Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant or insecure, remember to whom you belong.”
- Proverbs 31:26-“She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.”
- Isaiah 62:3-You will be a crown of splendor in the LORD’s hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
- 1 Peter 3:3-4-“Don’t be concerned about the outward beauty of fancy hairstyles, expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes. You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God.”
- Exodus 14:14-“The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”
- Song of Songs 4:7-“You are altogether beautiful, my darling, beautiful in every way.”
- Deuteronomy 31:6-Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, or the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
- Psalm 91:4-“Under his wings you will find refuge.”
- Genesis 3 :16-To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”
- Galatians 3:28-“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
- Galatians 3:26-“For in Christ Jesus you are all sons (and daughters) of God, through faith.”
In this selection of bible verses for women, I found Exodus 14:14 struck a cord within me. Isn’t it good to know that we do need to fret or to be concerned, the Lord will fight for us. Regardless of what challenges each of us are facing as women today, may we remember that the best we can do for ourselves is to be calm. Being calm is not a sign of weakness or giving up, instead it is a sign of trust and unwavering faith.
Inspirational Bible Verses For Women 21-40
- 1 Timothy 2:9-15-Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works. Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; ..
- Ephesians 5: 25-“Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,”
- Proverbs 18:22-“He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.”
- 1 Peter 3: 7-“Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.”
- 1 Chronicles 16: 11-“Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!”
- Jeremiah 29: 11-“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
- Genesis 2:24-“Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.”
- Proverbs 31: 20-“She opens her hand to the poor and reaches out her hands to the needy.”
- Proverbs 31:25-“She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.”
- Proverbs 6:20-“My son, keep your father’s commandment, and forsake not your mother’s teaching.”
- Titus 2:3-“Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good”
- Joshua 1:9-“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
- 1 Timothy 5:1-2-“Do not rebuke an older man but encourage him as you would a father, younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, younger women as sisters, in all purity.”
- 2 Timothy 1:5-“I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well.
- 2 Timothy 1:7-“Declare over yourself: ‘God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.”
- Song of Solomon 4:1-“Behold, you are beautiful, my love, behold, you are beautiful! Your eyes are doves behind your veil. Your hair is like a flock of goats leaping down the slopes of Gilead.”
- Proverbs 3: 5-“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”
- 1 Peter 3:4-“But let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious.
- Romans 5:8-“But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
- Romans 5:6-“You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know you.”
Which of these bible verses for women resonated with you the most. For me, it is,2 Timothy 1:7-“Declare over yourself: ‘God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.”
This has become my mantra and every time I say it I feel stronger and stronger. This bible verse is truly inspirational, it takes care of all my worries and leaves me with a sound mind.
Inspirational Bible Verses For Women 41-57
- Luke 1:45-“Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her.”
- Proverbs 31: 5-“She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.”
- Phillipians 4:16-“Don’t worry about anything, instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:10-“By the grace of God, I am what I am.”
- 1 Corinthians 16:14-“Let all that you do be done in love.”
- Psalm 93:4-“Mightier than the waves of the sea is His love for you.”
- Colossians 2:10-“I am complete in Him.”
- Exodus 14:14-“The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still.”
- Joshua 1:5- “I will never leave or forsake you.”
- Ps. 139:13-16- “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! “
- Ephesians 2:10-“For we are God’s masterpiece.”
- 1 Peter 2:29-“But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;”
- Psalm 46:5-“God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day.”
- 1 Pet. 5:10-“And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.”
- Proverbs 31:10-“She is worth far more than rubies.”
- 2 Corinthians 6:18-“I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:8-“Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you.”
These verses are called inspirational bible verses for women because they rightly are inspirational and do speak to women. Take for example, Luke 1:45-“Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her.” Oh wow! What could be more inspiring to know that when we believe, our promises are fulfilled. There is power in believing. In fact, most of the inspirational people I have written about on this blog, like Joseph Murphy and Ernest Holmes all urge us to believe. If only, we can trust the process and believe then whatever we are concerned about will be surely taken care of.
May us as women hear this message and may our minds be filled with total belief.
I hope these inspirational bible verses for women have empowered you as a woman. Why not top this up with a specially selected bible verses for women video also? Well today women is our day! Here is a video so rightly titled “bible verses for women” for us to enjoy!
These inspirational bible verses for women are a well deserved treat. You may be a mother, a sister, a grandmother, a daughter or a niece, may these wonderful bible verses bless your day. May you remember that whatver your day brings, you are known and you are valuable.
Look at the successes of other inspirational women like Lisa Nichols. She is a woman who rose from being a poor single mother to someone known as ‘The Breakthrough Specialist’ helping thousands turn their lives around. So too can any of us.
As a woman, as you are, you are special and God loves you. Hang in the faith, steadfast in the trust that all is well, all will be well. In the words of one of the strongest inspirational women, Louise Hay, love yourself and continously affirm to yourself, “I love myself”.
If you have found inspiration in this post, please remember to share these bible verses for women with family and friends. Help spread inspiration and positivity across the web!