Believe You Can Quotes – Self-Believe is probably the only thing that helps you stay on track, get real inspiration, and just keep moving. When it comes to the definition of belief, then it is termed as accepting something true, Especially without any logic of proof.
There are examples of dozens of gigantic people who become a part of history just by their level of concrete believes. Their belief, motivation, inspiration, and hard work enable them to become a person that will be remembered for centuries.
If I come to name those, this paragraph becomes endless, my words will end, and things won’t remain the same. We believe in several areas of our life from family life, education, career, emotions, relations to money.
Belief is the most important sign of our life and that’s the reason we are alive and headed towards positivity or negativity. Take a look at some exceptional quotes on ‘Believe You Can’ and have a blasting level of motivation and self-belief.
60 Believe You Can Quotes To Make You Think about Life
- “I believe that life is a game, that life is a cruel joke, and that life is what happens when you’re alive and that you might as well lie back and enjoy it.” – Neil Gaiman
- “A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.” – Philip K. Dick
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of reality quotes aimed at helping you live your best life.
- “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.” – J.M. Barrie
- “The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- 8.“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.” – Joseph Campbell
- “Faith is about doing. You are how you act, not just how you believe.” – Mitch Albom
- “Tell people there’s an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure.” – George Carlin
- “If you stumble about believability, what are you living for? Love is hard to believe, ask any lover. Life is hard to believe, ask any scientist. God is hard to believe, ask any believer. What is your problem with hard to believe?” – Yann Martel
- “You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
- “If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all.” – Noam Chomsky
- “People imagine, and people believe; and it is that rock solid belief, that makes things happen.” – Neil Gaiman
- “What you do in this world is a matter of no consequence. The question is what can you make people believe you have done.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
- “Believing takes practice.” – Madeleine L’Engle
- “The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.” – Roy T. Bennett
“The failure to read good books both enfeebles the vision and strengthens our most fatal tendency – the belief that the here and now is all there is.” – Allan Bloom
- “Everybody’s got to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another beer.” – W.C. Fields
- “We have a choice. We have two options as human beings. We have a choice between conversation and war. That’s it. Conversation and violence. And faith is a conversation stopper.” – Sam Harris
- “Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.” – Criss Jami
- “You can believe something really hard, and still be wrong.” – Jodi Picoult
- “For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don’t believe, no proof is possible.” – Stuart Chase
- “You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth of falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Just because something is unbelievable does not mean you shouldn’t believe it. Put another way, some things are worth believing in whether they’re true or not.” – Jeb Dickerson
- “What matters is not the idea a man holds, but the depth at which he holds it.” – Ezra Pound
- “Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.” – Michel de Montaigne
- “Without belief, we would be left with nothing but an overwhelming doom, every single day.” – Lance Armstrong
- “I believe in recovery, and as a role model I have the responsibility to let young people know that you can make a mistake and come back from it.” – Ann Richards
- “She was reflecting back on a truth she had learned over the years: that people heard what they wanted to hear, saw what they wanted, believed what they wanted.” – Jeffery Deaver
- “Remember that what you believe will depend very much on what you are.” – Noah Porter
- “Every mental act is composed of doubt and belief, but it is belief that is the positive, it is belief that sustains thought and holds the world together.” – Søren Kierkegaard
- “I didn’t know where to put my faith, or if there was such a place, or even what the word faith meant, in all of its complexity. Everything seemed to be possibly potent and possibly fake.” – Cheryl Strayed
- “A wise man, therefore, proportions his belief to the evidence.” – David Hume
- “What distinguishes the majority of men from the few is their ability to act according to their beliefs.” – Henry Miller
- “This is how humans are: we question all our beliefs, except for the ones we really believe, and those we never think to question.” – Orson Scott Card
“Convictions are more dangerous enemies to truth than lies.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “If you’re not failing every now and again. It’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative.” – Woddy Alen
- “You are what you believe yourself to be.” – Paulo Coelho
- “It is never too late to be, what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “Belief is not a matter of choice, but conviction.” – Rising Malevolence
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Believing in yourself is not for you; it’s for every person who has touched your life in a significant way and for every person your life will touch the same way five minutes from now, or five centuries from now.” – Jaye Miller
- “No matter how hard the battle gets or no matter how many people DON’T believe in your dream, Never give up!” – Eric Thomas
- “All beliefs and belief systems boil down to having faith in something we would like to believe to be the truth.” – Neville Berkowitz
- “You can’t expect to hit the jackpot if you don’t put a few nickels in the machine.” – Flip Wilson
- “He who believes he can and he who believes he can’t are both usually right.” – Confucius
- “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” –Bear Bryant
- “If you believe in yourself anything is possible.” – Miley Cyrus
- “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.” – Chantal Sutherland
- “Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.” – Diane Sawyer
- “Some people say I have attitude maybe I do, but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.” – Venus Williams
- “There is no substitute for hard work. Never give up. Never stop believing. Never stop fighting.” – Hope Hicks
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when no one else will.” – Sugar Ray Robinson
Another significant thing to keep in mind is that you must have to be damn careful about believes you hold. These are the only pathway of our life that leads us either towards negativity or positivity.
These can be changed according to conditions, level of experience, the potential of knowledge, or anything that leads you to think about things.
“Believe in yourself, listen to your gut, and do what you love.” – Dylan Lauren
These beliefs could be damaging sometimes but on the same stance, these are the reason for our survival as well. Enjoy watching these awesome and uplifting quotes on belief and change the perspective of your life in managing things.
These quotes surely motivate you and build self-confidence in you to do whatever you want to do. Also share these quotes with your friends, family members, girlfriend, teammates, introverts, or just a person struggling in his life.