The breakthrough means to have full command of something or on work. Breakthroughs can help you achieve whatever you want in life. It is the process of overcoming something to achieve your goals.
All of us have imperfections. Due to these imperfections, sometimes we are unable to achieve what we desire in life. These imperfections sometimes also come as obstacles when we want to achieve something.
But it is up to us to work hard and overcome the obstacles that come in our path. Further, a breakthrough can help you to do some innovations in life. It will make you take risks in life and achieve big goals.
Accomplishing something big is only possible if you take risks. These breakthrough quotes will help you in this matter and let you achieve whatever you want in your life.
Most Popular Breakthrough Quotes
- “Within the soil of a discouraging season can often be the seeds of incredible blessing, miracles and breakthrough!” –Brian Houston
- “Asking “Why?” can lead to understanding. Asking “Why not?” can lead to breakthroughs.” -Daniel H. Pink
- “Almost every significant breakthrough is the result of a courageous break with traditional ways of thinking.” -Stephen Covey
- “The great breakthrough in your life comes when you realize that you can learn anything you need to learn to accomplish any goal that you set for yourself. This means there are no limits on what you can be, have or do.” -Brian Tracy
- “There is no breakthrough without a breakdown.” -Tony Robbins
- “The activities you are most afraid of are the activities that can cause a breakthrough in your success. Step into them.” -Darren Hardy
- “Great teamwork is the only way we create the breakthroughs that define our careers.” -Pat Riley
- “All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs.” -Tony Robbins
- “Big breakthroughs happen when what is suddenly possible meets what is desperately needed.” -Thomas Friedman
- “Chaos often fosters the greatest creativity. Breakdowns often precede the greatest breakthroughs. And when the pain is greatest is often when we’re on the brink of the greatest realization…..When the pain is burned through rather than numbed, when our darkness is brought to light and then forgiven, then and only then can we move on. And move on we do.” -Marianne Williamson
- “Sometimes a breakdown can be the beginning of a kind of breakthrough, a way of living in advance through a trauma that prepares you for a future of radical transformation.” -Cherrie Moraga
- “It’s your time for a breakthrough! Make up your mind to leave the past and the old you behind. Focus on giving birth to a new you….the real you. It is your time to create a turning point for the better in your life. It is your destiny to be healthy, happy and successful. Your future is open, full of possibility and promise! Buckle down and do whatever is required to create a life that you are proud of and a life that you deserve! Don’t look back!! Look ahead, move forward and make this your best year ever! You have the something special. You have GREATNESS within you!” -Les Brown
- “Breakthroughs, in art, in culture, in personality, come when tackling the unexpected.” -Lynda Obst
- “Sometimes our breakthrough begins when we refuse to be impressed with the size of our problem.” -Bill Johnson
- “I’ve found that often, just when you think you’ve hit a wall, you experience a breakthrough that takes you to new heights in accomplishment” -Stedman Graham
- “Understand that the enemy always fights the hardest when he knows you are closest to your breakthrough. He’d leave you alone if he thought you were going to live in mediocrity. If you keep pressing on toward your promise, through faith and patience, you will get there.” -Joel Osteen
- “Successful innovation is not a single breakthrough. It is not a sprint. It is not an event for the solo runner. Successful innovation is a team sport, it’s a relay race.” -Nguyen Quyen
- “There are no rules. That is how art is born, how breakthroughs happen. Go against the rules or ignore the rules. That is what invention is about.” -Helen Frankenthaler
“Brokenness is often the road to breakthrough. Be encouraged.” –Tony Evans
- “All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs. So how do we change? The most effective way is to get your brain to associate massive pain to the old belief. You must feel deep in your gut that not only has this belief cost you pain in the past, but it’s costing you in the present and, ultimately, can only bring you pain in the future. Then you must associate tremendous pleasure to the idea of adopting a new, empowering belief.” -Tony Robbins
- “There are no drive-thru breakthroughs. Breakthroughs take time.” –Joyce Meyer
- “Breakthrough is how to distinguish a leader and who followed” -Steve Jobs
- “Great breakthroughs are always followed by great catastrophes.” -Rosalia de Castro
- “Big breakthrough ideas often seem nuts the first time you see them.” -Marc Andreessen
- “… when things get rough, a breakthrough is just on the other side of the pain.” -Shirley MacLaine
- “As a Christian, when your trial is getting hotter, you are getting closer to your breakthrough! Keep pressing!” -T. B. Joshua
- “All of us have at least one great voice deep inside. People are products of their environment. A lucky few are born into situations in which positive messages abound. Others grow up hearing messages of fear and failure, which they must block out so the positive can be heard. But the positive and courageous voice will always emerge, somewhere, sometimes, for all of us. Listen for it, and your breakthroughs will come.” -Pat Riley
- “To have a breakthrough, you must consciously connect with the invisible forces that are everywhere around you, urging you to go beyond your old conditioning.” -Deepak Chopra
- “Without risks, there can’t be breakthroughs.” -Peter Diamandis
- “Highly successful leaders ignore conventional wisdom and take chances. Their stories inevitably include a defining moment or key decision when they took a significant risk and thereby experienced a breakthrough.” -Larry Osborne
- “The ability to make big leaps of thought is a common denominator among the originators of breakthrough ideas.” -Nicholas Negroponte
- “Nearly every major breakthrough innovation has been preceded by a string of failed or misguided executions.” -Frans Johansson
- “There’s no way you can look into the game of life and determine whether or not you’ll get that big break tomorrow or whether it will take another week, month, year or even longer. But it will come!” -Zig Ziglar
- “You never know how close you are to a breakthrough. It may be right around the corner. Don’t quit!” -Joyce Meyer
- “The spirit of creation is the spirit of contradiction. It is the breakthrough of appearances toward an unknown reality.” -Jean Cocteau
- “We live in an age that is driven by information. Technological breakthroughs… are changing the face of war and how we prepare for war.” -William Perry
“To transform breakdowns into breakthroughs is the whole function of a master.” –Rajneesh
- “The best way to honor past accomplishments is by building on top of their breakthroughs.” –Bill Johnson
- “All personal breakthroughs being with a change in beliefs. So how do we change? The most effective way is to get your brain to associate massive pain to the old belief.” -Tony Robbins
- “The most exciting breakthroughs of the 21st century will not occur because of technology but because of an expanding concept of what it means to be human.” -John Naisbitt
- “There was a magical breakthrough when the computer became cheap and we could see that everyone could afford a computer.” -Bill Gates
- “I firmly believe that the next great breakthrough in bioscience could come from a 15-year-old who downloads the human genome in Egypt.” -Thomas Friedman
- “Industrial opportunities are going to stem more from the biological sciences than from chemistry and physics. I see biology as being the greatest area of scientific breakthroughs in the next generation.” -George Brown, Jr.
- “The technological breakthrough of the World Wide Web has been enormously beneficial to society.” -Mike Fitzpatrick
- “My first real breakthrough collided with the last months of Callaghan’s Labour government, which had every intention of enjoying my success as much as I did.” -Peter Straub
- “In thinking about nanotechnology today, what’s most important is understanding where it leads, what nanotechnology will look like after we reach the assembler breakthrough.” -K. Eric Drexler
“It is false to suggest that medical breakthroughs come only through government research.” –Roger Wicker
Everyone in this world has to struggle at some point in their life. Life is not a comfortable journey. Everyone has to put effort into their work and life to accomplish their goals.
Most people start tempting themselves to give up after a few failures. They try to leave their dreams when they face a little struggle. But this is not the right way.
“Success doesn’t necessarily come from breakthrough innovation but from flawless execution. A great strategy alone won’t win a game or a battle; the win comes from basic blocking and tackling.” –Naveen Jain
Most of the time, people are very close to their victory or success when they give up. Giving up is not the right option if you want to achieve something big in life. Sometimes when you give up, we do not even know that the breakthrough is just around us.
Rather than giving up, we should keep on struggling hard to achieve our targets. By reading these breakthrough quotes, you will know the importance of not giving up in life.
1 thought on “51 Breakthrough Quotes to Keep You Going”
Pingback: 50 Macgyver Quotes For Knowledge And Resourcefulness – Inspirational Web
Comments are closed.