Inspiring Cartoon Character Quotes – Many cartoon characters are the heroes for the children and also for the adults. The cartoon character is a childish and fictional creation. These characters are the best way to give inspiration to children and adults.
Many famous cartoon characters have powerful lessons or morals in their stories. The animated movies and the characters in them are beneficial in many ways.
These cartoons are beneficial in the development of language and also in giving moral lessons. Many children find their heroes in the form of cartoon characters. They want to have the desirable traits that are present in cartoons.
So, it is the best way of inspiring children and adults. For this, we have some inspiring cartoon character quotes in this article. These quotes will inspire you in life and entertain you. With the help of these quotes, you will get inspiration and help in developing good traits.
51 Popular Inspiring Cartoon Character Quotes
- “Life doesn’t give us a purpose. We give life purpose.”– The Flash (DC Universe)
- “Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf (Frozen)
- “Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it.”– Merida (Brave)
- “As long as we are together; it doesn’t matter to me.” – Marty (Madagascar)
- “Always let your conscience be your guide.” – The Blue Fairy (Pinocchio)
- “We do have a lot in common, the same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe when we started looking at what’s the same instead of always looking at what’s different… well, who knows?” – Meowth (Pokemon)
- “Friend something better than chocolate ice cream… maybe friend somebody you give up the last cookie for.” – Cookie Monster (Sesame Street)
- “They say the best blaze burns the brightest when the circumstances are at their worst.” – Sophie (Howl’s Moving Castle)
- “My, what beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one’s late. But I’ll bet that when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all.” – Fa Zhou (Mulan)
- “Sometimes we have to go deep inside ourselves to solve our problems.” – Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- “In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.” – Iroh (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- “The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and beautiful of all.”– The Emperor of China (Mulan)
- “You never too old to be young.” – Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- “I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.” – Edna Mode (The Incredibles)
- “Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something.” – Jake (Adventure Time)
- “Just keep swimming.” – Dory (Finding Nemo)
- “It’s not the beard on the outside that counts, it’s the beard on the INSIDE.” – Action Hank (Dexter’s Laboratory)
“Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten”. – Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)
- “There’s no one I’d rather be than me.” – Wreck-It Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph)
- “You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” – Chef G (Ratatouille)
- “I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” – Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
- “Let it go, let it go.” – Elsa (Frozen)
- “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” – Zeus (Hercules)
- “Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it.” – Jack Skellington (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
- “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or learn from it.”– Rafiki (The Lion King)
- “Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it.” – Elastigirl (The Incredibles)
- “It’s real life. And in real life, you can’t always win.” – Gerald Johanssen (Hey Arnold!)
- “The only thing that is impossible is impossibility.” – Phineas (Phineas and Ferb)
- “Even miracles take a little time.”– The Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)
- “When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke, but sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find a light.” – BMO (Adventure Time)
- “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.”– Rapunzel (Tangled)
“The things that make me different are the things that make me.”– Winnie the Pooh (Winnie-the-Pooh)
- ” How high does a sycamore grow? If you cut it down, then you’ll never know.” – Pocahontas
- ” Today is a good day to try.” – Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
- “To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.”– Mickey Mouse
- “Being in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship is plain crazy. You gotta let your heart lead the way.” – Lois Foutley (As Told By Ginger)
- “A baby’s gotta do what a baby’s gotta do!”– Chuckie Finster (Rugrats)
- “The shell of an oyster only hides the pearl inside.”– Jack (Samurai Jack)
- “Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.” – Anton Ego (Ratatouille)
- “Anything is possible when you have inner peace.” – Master Shifu (Kung Fu Panda)
- “Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become.” – Mufasa (The Lion King)
- “The future is worth it. All the pain. All the tears. The future is worth the fight.” – Martian Manhunter (DC Universe)
- “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Eeyore (Winnie-the-Pooh)
- “There is whole lot more to racing than just winning.” – Tex (Cars)
- “Love is an open door.” – Anna (Frozen)
- “To infinity and beyond”.– Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)
- “Do not be fooled by commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts.” – Aladdin
“Your mind is like water. When it is agitated it becomes difficult to see, but when you let it settle; the answer becomes clear.” – Oogway (Kung Fu Panda)
The love for the cartoon characters never decreases. It always increases over time. Many kids, as well as adults, regularly watch animated movies and other cartoons.
Many cartoon characters in the movies help their fellows. By seeing this, the children also learn to help other people and care for their fellows.
In this busy time which is full of sorrows and grief, watching cartoons gives pleasure. We will get the inspiration to get success in life with these sweetest sources.
The cartoon characters give us a different meaning of life, and we have got a different perspective of life where we can help others. By helping others and enjoying life makes everything simple and more straightforward. By reading the famous inspiration, cartoon character quotes, you will love to help others. These quotes will give you inner satisfaction and tell you the real purpose of life.
What are your views about these inspiring cartoon character quotes? If you like these quotes, then share them with your friends and do not forget to comment.