Jungle Quotes – If you want to enjoy the real essence and beauty of nature, visits a jungle nearby you to explore one of the most exquisite places available on earth. People love forests because of their beauty, density of trees, birds of thousands of colors and shapes, both dangerous and cute animals, rivers or lakes beside them, or so much more.
In this time where trees are cutting in a large amount, the world is facing a trees crisis, atmosphere change, or plenty of aspects that are directly on indirectly connected with forests. We definitely focus on where we are going or there’s a fair of the scarce of jungles or tress in the upcoming days.
A jungle is defined as a place or land covered with dense forests and tangle vegetation formally in the tropical climate. It contains loads and loads of species of animals, birds, plants, and the real beauty of calmness.
25 Inspirational Jungle quotes for Forest Lovers
- “He who plants a tree loves others beside himself.” English Proverb
- “Do not call the forest that shelters you a jungle.“ African Proverb
- “A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.” Rudyard Kipling
- “After several thousand years, we have advanced to the point where we bolt our doors and windows and turn on our burglar alarms – while the jungle natives sleep in open-door huts.” Morris Mandel
- “The city is not a concrete jungle, it is a human zoo.” Desmond Morris
- “At first, I thought I was fighting to save rubber trees, then I thought I was fighting to save the Amazon rainforest. Now I realize I am fighting for humanity.” Chico Mendes
- “The forest is a peculiar organism of unlimited kindness and benevolence that makes no demands for its sustenance and extends generously the products of its life and activity; it affords protection to all beings.” Buddhist Sutra
- “The time has come to link ecology to economic and human development. When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them all. What is happening to the rainforests of Madagascar and Brazil will affect us all.” Jamie Murphy and Andrea Dorfman
“If man doesn’t learn to treat the oceans and the rainforest with respect, man will become extinct.” Peter Benchley
- “The biggest jungle in this world is nothing but the human mind.” – Jay
- “In the social jungle of human existence, there is no feeling of being alive without a sense of identity.” – Erik Erikson
- “Competition is the law of the jungle, but cooperation is the law of civilization” – Peter Kropotkin
- “The jungle is alive. It’s dangerous as a living nightmare and brimful of hostility.” – Sara Sheridan
“Man is lost and is wandering in a jungle where real values have no meaning. Real values can have meaning to man only when he steps on to the spiritual path, a path where negative emotions have no use.” – Sai Baba
- “In the jungle, life and food depend on keeping your temper.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “The heart jungle drum beat finds its voice in love and matchsticks.” – Isabel Yosito
- “The jungle is dark but full of diamonds.” – Arthur Miller
- “The great thing about this jungle of ours is that anyone of you could grow up to be Lord of the apes.” – Gary Larson
- “The forest did not tolerate frailty of body or mind. Show your weakness, and it would consume you without hesitation.” – Tahir Shah
- “The ability to manage well doesn’t make much difference if you’re not even in the right jungle.” – Stephen R. Covey
“The jungle looked back at them with a vastness, a breathing moss-and-leaf silence, with a billion diamond and emerald insect eyes.” – Ray Bradbury
These are some marvelous sayings, quotes, and proverbs about Jungle that help you get to know plenty of significant data about having trees, animals, and birds.
No doubt, these species are directly or indirectly connected with humans. As we all know trees are the only thing that we are alive because they provide oxygen and absorbs carbon dioxide. If the cycle being reverse for a day then the condition of the world with not be the same.
If you are frustrated and want real peace of mind where some birds are chirping and water is falling then you have to visit some of the amazing jungles available on earth.
People love to make small kinds of forest (gardening) on their homes and feel its essence on a daily basis. Gardening brings real peace of mind and helps you spend your time while having a healthy and valuable activity.