Murdoc Niccals Quotes – Murdoc Niccals is a fictional character. He is a character from the band Gorillaz. Murdoc Niccals has the voice of Phil Cornwell. Two persons created the character of Murdoc Niccals. The name of these people is Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett.
In the band, Gorillaz Murdoc Niccals was responsible for two things. These two things include the conception and the formation of a band. Murdoc Niccals was completely based on the character in Rolling Stones. This character is Keith Richards, who is the guitarist.
For you, we have added some popular Murdoc Niccals quotes. These quotes might motivate you to do your favorite work in life. Always enjoy your life by doing the work that you want to do.
Most Famous Murdoc Niccals Quotes
- “Be wary of people who use quotes… I don’t know who said that.” -Murdoc Niccals
- “Kids eh? Little treasures, I love ’em… couldn’t eat a whole one though.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Snobs look down on people, and I look down on everyone. Not in a snooty, classist way.”-Murdoc Niccals
- ” I mean because I’m better than everyone. I don’t give a s**t about good manners.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “I do have my concerns for mankind as a species.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Way I see it, humans are in transition. Accelerating at f**king light speed into some new insanity, and no one really knows how it’s going to turn out.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Success doesn’t bring happiness.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Only material stuff like money, cars and iPods can do that. And I’ve already got all that. So I have to find other ways to amuse myself. “-Murdoc Niccals
- “Well, we went through a lot of names. But seeing as, musically, I wanted to swing through the jungle baring my arse, I thought Gorillaz was a perfect name.” -Murdoc Niccals
- “Ask not for whom the bell tolls.” -Murdoc Niccals
- “I love it when my quotes are blown up really big!” -Murdoc Niccals
- “Plastic Beach will be the last Gorillaz album ever released. You’ve heard it from medirect.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “There’s some advice for the next generation. If there’s a dream in your heart, never let anyone tell you you’ve got no talent.”-Murdoc Niccals
- ” Get out there, embarrass yourself, and prove to the world you’ve got no talent. And then give up. ‘Cause not everyone can be a genius like me.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Plastic Beach storyline was originally going to end with the discovery that Murdoc is actually an immortalist, and has existed since the beginning of the universe, and has been constantly reincarnated throughout time since the beginning of life itself, being present for all of the world’s worst tragedies throughout history and that he would eventually slowly become the cause of the end of the world. This would have been revealed towards the end of Plastic Beach’s storyline in a book called The Book of MAN (Murdoc Alphonce Niccals). Cass Browne revealed this in his interview with the Gorillaz fan podcast Hallelujah Monkeyz.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Noodle has been dragged to Hell. She can look after herself, but this one’s too big for her on her own. I’m helping her out of there. In fact, I only stopped by here to pick up a can of mace, when I noticed that someone had left the door open and let you gonks in…”-Murdoc Niccals
“Murdoc’s voice changed drastically during the transition from Phase 1 and onward. Initially, Murdoc’s voice was higher-pitched and nasally. In later phases, his voice lowered in octaves and became a mix between nasally and raspy.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Smashing. Alright, El Mierda… is a shadow, a demon, a direct descendent to Nuestra Señora de la Santa Muerte herself. That’s foreign for ‘Our Lady of Holy Death’. A total [fuckwit], basically. And muggins here had the misfortune of meeting him during the ‘Strobelite’ video shoot. 2D was making a tit of himself on the dancefloor, so I went to the bar and banged down some mezcals. El Mierda piped up; I presumed he wanted a selfie. How was I to know he was the kingpin of the bloodiest crime dynasty in modern history? Reminded me a lot of my old Geography teacher, actually, so we did a selfie anyway for my school WhatsApp thread.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Hello, America, I’m Murdoc and we’re-we’re Gorillaz.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Always be wary of people who use quotes. I don’t know who said that.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Every band is destroyed by its success. Cartoon bands are no exception.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “As Russel says, we’re happy to help sell their soles.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Kids, eh? Little treasures. I love them. Couldn’t eat a whole one, though.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “He’s like a young Keith Richards – a rock ‘n’ roll hardman with a bit of a mouth on him. He says a lot but he doesn’t really know what he’s talking about. Damon thought he was a bit too rock so I toned him down a bit, but in the future, he’ll get into Satanism. Murdoc is a death metal bass player who wants to be the singer but isn’t pretty enough.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “I’m Murdoc Niccals, and I’m up for it. All the time.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Hey! Faceache!”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Full frontal pelvic thrust bass shagging!”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Kids eh? Little treasures, I love ’em… couldn’t eat a whole one though…”-Murdoc Niccals
“I don’t care about your pain. Entertain me. Or go home.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Mmmm, Motorola. Look, I can’t talk now. I’m Naked!” -Murdoc Niccals
- “The Bath! Hey you guys, I’m just gonna take a Bath.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “I have some, uh, business to take care of that’s…pretty important, so uh, you lot better fuck off.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “You were just a plank, really. It was like looking after a bag of cement.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Mate, you go bright pink. Like an embarrassed lobster.”-Murdoc Niccals
- “This is me, cutting an onion…”-Murdoc Niccals
- “Better than stinking of poppers.”-Murdoc Niccals
“If you play another bum note on that hillbilly instrument, I’ll stick it in your mouth!”-Murdoc Niccals
Everyone in this wants to turn their dreams into a reality. Many people work hard for their dreams, but only a few are able to achieve that via their hard work. If you have a dream, then hide it from others.
If you have talent, then do not tell anyone that you have a talent. Prove your talent to the world by your hard work. Go out, love yourself and work hard in life. Work hard so that you can prove yourself to the world. When you prove your talent, then people will love you. Just telling about your dreams and talent is not enough.
“Children, little treasures, I love them. Just couldn’t eat a whole one though.”-Murdoc Niccals
Because not everyone in this world is true to you. Work so hard so that no one can stop you in the fulfillment of your dreams. You will learn such things about these Murdoc Niccals quotes. Do share, comment, and like the Murdoc Niccals quotes.