New Mother Quotes – There are a few feelings that take a man or a woman on another level and one of them is the feeling of being a new mom or dad for the first time. Giving birth to a new life in the form of a baby girl or a baby boy is an exceptional and one-of-a-kind feeling.
The feeling of becoming a new mom for the very first time is awesome and nothing can compensate for the feelings of it. We read articles, study up content, ask our friends and family but no one can tell you what it’s like to become a new mom.
No one can express the feelings of becoming a newborn baby for the first time rather than just feeling it internally. There are simply no words for expressing the charm when you hold your newborn baby girl or newborn baby boy for the first time.
37 Having A Baby Quotes for new Mother
- “To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited. Soul and spirit are stretched – along with body – making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginnings.” – Anne Christian Buchanan
- “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” – Harriette Hartigan
- “The biggest surprise, which is also the best, is that I didn’t know I would love motherhood as much as I do.” – Deborah Norville
- “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside; when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.” – Unknown
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” – Amy Tan
- “There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.” – Pamela S. Nadav
- “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra C. Kassis
- “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” – Maria Shriver
- “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.” – Jessica Lange
- “A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born.” – Lisa Jo Baker
- “No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.” – Sarah Josepha Hale
- “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.” – Mary Mason
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
“I like to think of motherhood as a great big adventure. You set off on a journey, you don’t really know how to navigate things, and you don’t exactly know where you’re going or how you’re going to get there.” – Cynthia Rowley
- “Motherhood is a great honor and privilege, yet it is also synonymous with servanthood. Every day women are called upon to selflessly meet the needs of their families. Whether they are awake at night nursing a baby, spending their time and money on less-than-grateful teenagers, or preparing meals, moms continuously put others before themselves.” – Charles Stanley
- “A miracle is really the only way to describe motherhood and giving birth. It’s unbelievable how God has made us women and babies to endure and be able to do so much. A miracle, indeed. Such an incredible blessing.” – Jennie Finch
- “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” – Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
- “Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.” – Robin Lim
- “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.” – Catherine Jones
- “Just as there is no warning for childbirth, there is no preparation for the sight of a first child. There should be a song for women to sing at this moment, or a prayer to recite. But perhaps there is none because there are no words strong enough to name that moment.” – Anita Diamant
- “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah
- “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” – Lin Yutang
“Birth is the epicenter of women’s power.” – Ani DiFranco
- “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki Lake
- “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm
- “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
- “Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and show her that she is stronger than them.” – Unknown
- “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.” – Benjamin Spock
- “That first pregnancy is a long sea journey to a country where you don’t know the language, where land is in sight for such a long time that after a while it’s just the horizon – and then one day birds wheel over that dark shape and it’s suddenly close, and all you can do is hope like hell that you’ve had the right shots.” – Emily Perkins
- “The best thing about being a new mom is the lower tolerance from not drinking for nine months.” – Anonymous
- “Rigid plans work best if you’re building a skyscraper; with something as mysteriously human as giving birth, it’s best, both literally and figuratively, to keep your knees bent.” – Mark Sloan
“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” – Anonymous
Here are some awesome quotations, sayings, and proverbs on getting the feel of becoming a mom for the first time. You can enjoy sharing these quotes with your sisters, wife, and friends who just give birth to the cute little angel.
Some girls, unfortunately, don’t feel these feelings because of some issues or health problems. I might say those ladies are damn strong and full of resilient who live with the thing of not becoming moms forever.
“There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
Those moms adopt orphan kids to get the feeling of having babies. Either you are feeling intimidated, overwhelmed, delight, or on top of the globe with your new role as a mother, let these awesome quotations and sayings about being a mother for the first time.