Tough Time Quotes – In this busy life, many times, we have to face tough times in life. These tough times create moments of sadness. In these challenging times, we feel that no one is there to understand us in life.
We start blaming ourselves and others after facing a tough time. When you feel down due to difficult challenges, you may need a few inspiration quotes to start working hard. Even the simple words of encouragement can work like magic during a hard time.
These words will motivate you to pass through the tough times. We have some famous tough time quotes that might help you.
These quotes will inspire you and help you to uplift at the time of difficulty. By reading these, you will get some clarity to understand things better and go through the tough times with ease.
Most Popular Tough Time Quotes
- “There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there.” – Paulo Coelho
- “We can’t be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don’t have something better.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat.” – Joel Osteen
- “Thankfully, persistence is a great substitute for talent.” – Steve Martin
- “I think that little by little I’ll be able to solve my problems and survive.” – Frida Kahlo
- “Do not sit still; start moving now. In the beginning, you may not go in the direction you want, but as long as you are moving, you are creating alternatives and possibilities.” – Rodolfo Costa
- “Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are.” – Stephanie Lahart
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”—Carl Bard
- “If you always attach positive emotions to the things you want, and never attach negative emotions to the things you don’t, then that which you desire most will invariably come your way.” – Matt D. Miller
- “One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “One word of encouragement can be enough to spark someone’s motivation to continue with a difficult challenge.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Opportunity may knock only once but temptation leans on the door bell.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Connecting with those you know love, like and appreciate you restores the spirit and gives you energy to keep moving forward in this life.” – Deborah Day
- “The greatest joys in life are found not only in what we do and feel, but also in our quiet hopes and labors for others.” – Bryant McGill
- “Who do you spend time with? Criticizers or encouragers? Surround yourself with those who believe in you. Your life is too important for anything less.” – Steve Goodier
- “If you feel like giving up, give up on that feeling and give into the realization there are endless possibilities waiting to be discovered before you.” – Tom Althouse
“So the next time you see a person with a compose face and a soft voice, remember that inside her mind she might be solving an equation, composing a sonnet, designing a hat. She might, that is, be deploying the powers of quiet.” – Susan Cain
- “Encouragement is like water to the soul, it makes everything grow.” – Chris Burkmenn
- “The noble-minded encourage what is beautiful in people and discourage what is ugly in them. Little people do just the opposite.” – Confucius
- “You need to be buried deep in the dirt before you can find your bloom.” – Roz Inga
- “At the root of all misery is unfulfilled desire.” – Scott Hahn
- “…I’ve discovered that if you want to reach your true potential, it’s much more effective to ignite a new passion for life than to dwell on past problems.” – Neil A. Fiore
- “In life, we make the best decisions we can with the information we have on hand.” – Agnes Kamara-Umunna
- “Every goal first started as something in our mind. You have it all within you!” – Deborah Day
- “He worked with her as she was and not as he wanted her to be.” – Colin Clark
- “How can you love people without encouraging them? And how can you be loyal to people without educating them.” – Confucius
- “For the rest of his life, Oliver Twist remembers a single word of blessing spoken to him by another child because this word stood out so strikingly from the consistent discouragement around him.” – Charles Dickens
- “You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times.” – Tilman J. Fertitta
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”—Confucius
- “Every adversity brings new experiences and new lessons.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.”– Martin Luther King
“All of life is a test and we all have our challenges to meet.” ― Marjory Sheba
- “Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
- “You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it.” – Unknown
- “Never give up. Things may be hard, but if you quit trying they’ll never get better. Stop worrying and start trusting God. It will be worth it.” ― Germany Kent
- “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.”—Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal.” – Nathan Chen
- “Going through challenging things can teach you a lot, and they also make you appreciate the times that aren’t so challenging.” – Carrie Fisher
- “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”– Kenji Miyazawa
- “I don’t know a startup that hasn’t been through tough times.” – Vinod Khosla
- “You start with a darkness to move through but sometimes the darkness moves through you.” ― Dean Young
- “I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate me today.” –Dwayne Johnson
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Hard times, when held with open hands and a tender heart, can prepare us for the future.” ― Cindee Snider Re
- “There have been some hard times, people around me supported me.” – Laure Manaudou
“Problems are not stop signs; they are guidelines.”—Robert Schuller
Tough time is the reality of life. Everyone has to pass through the happy as well as the tough times in life. Different people react differently in these times.
If you are going through a dark tunnel, you should never forget that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. This light will lead you to a new life.
Tough or difficult times never last long; they come in life for a short time. These tough times might give you pain and make you feel sad, but such time will surely pass.
“Hard times may have put you down sometimes but they will not last forever. When all is said and done, you will be wise and strong.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
It is our responsibility to continue in this hard life. By reading the tough time’s quotes, you will get encouragement and inspiration to deal with the tough times.
One day you will see the clouds of happiness around you, and you will completely overcome these tough times. Make sure to share, like, and comment if you like these tough time quotes.