Comfort Quotes – Every person in this world has to face pain and hardship at some point in their life. These pains can be in the form of failure and different tragedies. We cannot always remain happy because of these pains and disasters.
It is the biggest reality of life that, at some point, life kicks us hard, due to which we start feeling down. In this challenging situation, joy and happiness only depend on you; no one can come to help you in this matter.
Life is full of struggle, and in this world, nothing can be achieved without struggling and working hard. In this struggling time, success is dependent on our ability. Everyone needs words of comfort. Many motivational speakers have written a lot about comforting others.
To give you motivation and comfort in this hard time we have added a collection of famous comfort quotes for uplifting you. Whenever you are down in life, these quotes will always inspire and encourage you in life.
Comfort Quotes to Encourage You During Life’s Greatest Challenges
- “Minds, like bodies, will often fall into a pimpled, ill-conditioned state from mere excess of comfort.” –Charles Dickens
- “The lust for comfort, that stealthy thing that enters the house as a guest, and then becomes a host, and then a master. ” -Khalil Gibran
- ” Words of comfort, skillfully administered, are the oldest therapy known to man.” -Louis Nizer
- “We find comfort among those who agree with us – growth among those who don’t. ” -Frank A. Clark
- “If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth.” -C. S. Lewis
- “It makes me feel good to have some comforting effect on someone that needs comfort.” -Juliana Hatfield
- “Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable. ” -Swami Vivekananda
- “Comfort is your biggest trap and coming out of comfort zone your biggest challenge.” -Manoj Arora
- .”Comfort is a powerful sedative. ” -Samantha Garman
- “People need to rediscover the ability to find comfort amidst discomfort. It is only while enduring discomfort that we find solutions.” -Hanno Langenhoven
- Of all created comforts, God is the lender; you are the borrower, not the owner.” -Samuel Rutherford
- “The world offers you comfort. But you were not made for comfort. You were made for greatness.” Pope Benedict XVI
- “God does not comfort us to make us comfortable, but to make us comforters.” -John Henry Jowett
- “… one may live in a big house and yet have no comfort.” -Agatha Christie
- “I’m not at all contemptuous of comforts, but they have their place and it is not first. ” -E.F. Schumacherm
- “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.” -Brian Tracy
“There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.” –Jane Austen
- “Cure sometimes, treat often, comfort always.” –Hippocrates
- “Anything that disturbs your comfort factor is good for you.” -Tony La Russa
- “Getting to a place of comfort can be uncomfortable.” -Marcus Samuelsson
- “Increase of material comforts, it may be generally laid down, does not in any way whatsoever conduce to moral growth.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has.” -Billy Graham
- “Your comfort zone is not a place that you want to remain in. Dare, discover, be all that you can be.” -Catherine Pulsifer
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “To the degree we’re not living our dreams, our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves.” -Peter McWilliams
- “Nobody ever died of discomfort, yet living in the name of comfort has killed more ideas, more opportunities, more actions, and more growth than everything else combined. Comfort kills” -T. Harv Eker
- “We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are.” -Max Depree
- “If you remain in your comfort zone you will not go any further. ” -Catherine Pulsifer
- “The superior man thinks always of virtue; the common man thinks of comfort.” -Confucius
- “Comfort the afflicted, and afflict the comfortable. ” -Finley Peter Dunne
- “Life begin at the end of your Comfort Zone. So if you`re feeling uncomfortable right now, know that the change taking place in your life is a begining, not an ending.” -Neale Donald Walsch
- “Comfort zones are plush lined coffins. When you stay in your plush lined coffins, you die.” -Stan Dale
- “You can’t comfort the afflicted with afflicting the comfortable.” -Princess Diana
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” -Neale Donald Walsch
“Comfort zones are most often expanded through discomfort”. –Peter McWilliams
- “Growth and comfort do not coexist.” –Ginni Rometty
- “If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.” -John Maxwell
- “Life loses its meaning when we get stuck up in comfort zone.” -M.K. Soni
- “There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love. ” -Anthony Brandt
- “To be scared is sensible, to be comfortable is suicidal.” -unknown
- “Food is the most primitive form of comfort.” -Sheila Graham
- “Most of the luxuries, and many of the so-called comforts of life, are not only not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the elevation of mankind. With respect to luxuries and comforts, the wisest have even lived a more simple and meagre life than the poor.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “In no direction that we turn do we find ease or comfort. If we are honest and if we have the will to win we find only danger, hard work and iron resolution.” -Wendell Wilkie
- “Comfort is the enemy of achievement.” -Farrah Gray
- “Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.” -John F. Kennedy
“(God) comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.” -Bible
- “The greatest comfort in this life is having a close relationship with God. ” -David O. McKay
Everyone has to face a hard time in life. Many people are going through challenging times. At that time, every person needs someone to help him and hear some comfort words from others.
But in this busy world, you will not find any person. You have to remember that life is not always bad. You have to find your way to make yourself comfortable. All the fears, disappointment, pain, and moments of grief do not last forever.
“May a thread of comfort be woven through your difficult days. ” -Mary Anne Radmacher
All the things start growing with time except grief. As happiness and love is part of life in the same way grief is also part of life. The pain of grief always tells us the real meaning of life.
These moments will pass soon; you need to be strong and motivated. The quotes of comfort will help you remain calm and motivate you in this challenging time.