Anniversary Quotes – An anniversary is a date on which an event, life happenings, any special occasion, or even an institution founded in the previous year. It may also refer to the celebration or the commemoration of that event that is held on the exact day of the previous year. For example, the first event is the initial occurrence or, if planned the inaugural of the event.
For instance, if you got married on 1 Jan 2020 then you will celebrate your first anniversary on 1 Jan 2021. People will relive the moment again on the same day just after a year of its happening.
If we look at some anniversary names then we will get Birthdays, wedding anniversaries, death anniversaries, engagement anniversaries, first-met anniversaries, first date anniversaries, or friendship anniversaries, or plenty of others.
62 Inspiring Anniversary Quotes to celebrate your Marriage Milestone
- I’m still glad you met me.
- Another year past, and I’m still achin’ for your bacon.
- You’ll always be my stud muffin.
- You are and will always be my happy place.
- Sleeping by your side guarantees sweet dreams.
- Thanks for being my handyman even when nothing between us ever feels broken.
- For better or worse, I still choose you.
- You’re the only team I ever want to play on.
- Marrying you was the smartest thing I ever did.
- You’re as beautiful today as you were on our wedding day.
- I seriously won the lady lottery!
- Thanks for not holding out for better.
- Another year with you makes me hope we live forever.
- I didn’t think it was possible to love you anymore, but yet, here I am.
- I looked up “perfect” in the dictionary and there was a picture of you.
- As lovely as you looked in your wedding dress, you in yoga pants makes my heart skip a beat.
- To my doe: I love you, deer.
- I love you more than yesterday—yesterday you pissed me off.
Here’s your annual reminder that you married up.
- I know that loving me isn’t always easy, but at least it’s worth it.
- Like a kick to the gut, you’ll always take my breath away.
- Year after year, you’re still the only person I don’t want to punch in the throat.
- Choosing you makes up for all the bad decisions I’ve ever made.
- Of all the love stories in the world, ours will always be my favorite.
- On this day, and every day, I am reminded why we are meant for each other.
- Every day, I love you more than the day before.
- My love for you continues to grow each day, as I love you more than I did yesterday and less than I will tomorrow
- No words can express the everlasting love I have for you.
- Happy anniversary to the love of my life and here’s to many more years of happiness to come.
- Your face will always be my favorite.
- Thanks for keeping my feet warm at night.
- Owl I’ll ever need in life is you and the nest we built together.
- Thanks for never streaming a Game of Thrones episode without me by your side.
- Another year together and I’d still choose you over a room full of puppies.
- You’ll always be the cookies to my milk.
- Thanks for helping me believe that soulmates do exist.
- May today be almost as special for you as the day I was born.
- For all the love you gave us kids, thanks for never shorting one another.
- Thanks for making “love” mean more than I ever thought it could.
- Thank you for making it last as long as you have—the holidays are hard enough.
- When it comes to love, I hope the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
- You planted the seed years ago, but it’s your love that keeps our family tree rooted.
Like peanut butter and jelly, you two are better together.
- You two go together like popcorn and Netflix.
- It makes me happy to know you’ll always have each other…when you need a ride to the airport.
- If your love is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
- At least celebrating your love this year doesn’t require renting a tux.
- One plus one plus equals another year to celebrate you two.
- One year down; the rest of our lives to go.
- May this year be merely the first of many great ones to come.
- May this special day be the first year of many.
- Here’s to 365 days marriage #IRL.
- 365 days later, and I’m still crazy for you.
- Only one year in and you’re making Mr. and Mrs. look easy.
- Five years, 60 months, 260 weeks, or 1,825 days—however you count it, it all adds up to love.
- If a five-year wedding gift is silverware, then happy day to you two spoons.
On one hand you have all the years of your marriage. May you run out of fingers and toes to count all those to come.
Other than these, there are Sapphire Jubilee (45 years), Golden Jubilee (50 years), Diamond Jubilee (60 years) Blue Sapphire Jubilee (65 years), Platinum Jubilee (70 years), Centennial (100 years), and goes on and on.
As in challenging, full of hurdles, and head life, one should celebrate every small and big moment of life in full bloom. We have to be happy in either good or bad times and should look at the positive side of life.
Congratulations to five years filled with new memories and many more to come.
You can enjoy every moment of your life with your family and friends and then your life partner after marriage. People should respect and love each and every moment spent with their loved ones and have ultimate time together.