Bible Verses on Childbirth – Every new parent wants their kids to be safe and sound from any disease or mishap and get things done without any form of complications. But they can only wish, they don’t know what is going to happen and what is going to be born.
Faith is the only thing that calms you down and helps you believe in the future. In this situation, you must pray for Almighty in settling things appropriately. There are dozens of verses of bibles that help mom and dad for a safe delivery and healthy pregnancy.
If everything is going right regarding conception, birth, or pregnancy, then you have to stay calm and wait for the best moment of your life for having your baby in your hands.
But if things are a bit complex and need real motivation or mental strength, then take a look at some of these awesome quotes that help you manage your pregnancy life way easier.
34 Inspiring Bible Verses on Childbirth for Mom and Dad
- He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:29-31)
- For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13)
- This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)
- Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. (Ephesians 6:10)
- I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation! The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights. (Habakkuk 3:18-19)
- And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for. (1 John 5:14-15)
- But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says,“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the Lord, your God the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. (Isaiah 43:1-3)
- The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever. (Psalm 23)
Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall. (Psalm 55:22)
- Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:8-10)
- For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right. O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, what joy for those who trust in you. (Psalm 84:11-12)
- He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young. (Isaiah 40:11, NIV)
- Don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you. I, the Lord, have spoken! (Jeremiah 1:8)
- Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
- Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)
- So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. (Matthew 6:31-34)
- “The Lord is great!” As for me, since I am poor and needy, let the Lord keep me in his thoughts. You are my helper and my savior. O my God, do not delay. (Psalm 40:16-17)
- I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4 : 13
- It will be like a woman suffering the pains of labor. When her child is born, her anguish gives way to joy because she has brought a new baby into the world. John 16 : 21 NLT
- Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41 : 10
- But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12 : 9 – 10
May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy. Colossians 1 : 11
- He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40 : 29 – 31
- That according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being. Ephesians 3 : 16
- When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. Isaiah 43 : 2
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.Joshua 1 : 9
- I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121 : 1 – 2
- Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Philippians 4 : 8
From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety. Psalm 61 : 2
Doctors suggest you stay calm either mentally or physically so that not a single feeling can affect the growth and progress of babies. It’s natural for everyone to be worried about everything you face during pregnancy.
Nowadays, we also hear bizarre or unsafe stories about the birth of babies from mommies around us. This is because of the operation or the rawness of the doctor that assists you throughout your pregnancy tenure.
So that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. 1 Corinthians 2 : 5
These verses of bibles let you stay calm and seek positive aspects of all the happenings and changes being made in you. You can also uplift the motivation level of yourself and your spouse.
Don’t just concentrate on these stories and stay positive and believe me everything will be alright. Explore these amazing verses on childbirth and never get worried about your future baby boy or baby girl.