Bible Verses for Men – For men, life is a bit more tough, complex, tense, tricky, and hardworking as compared to women. They face thousands of shades of life at home as well as outside, after their birth till death.
Every single person will experience seasons in life that can be stressful and discouraging. There are plenty of losses that leads men towards depressions.
Whether they are dealing with the loss of a job, losing something important, having some personality issues, dealing with family problems, or an overall confusion about where life is heading.
These verses are the real boost for men and help them stay on the right track to get success. It not only boosts their mentality but their productivity of doing good things in life. These words of Jesus Christ help you boost your efforts and seek the positive things in life.
Inspiring and Bible Quotations and Verses for Men
- “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39
- “So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
- “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15:13
- “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. Ephesians 3:20
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, or the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6
- “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? ” Psalm 27:12
- “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.” John 4:18
- “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13
- “Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the LORD! ” Psalm 31:24
- “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
- “But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31
“Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.’ Mark 10:27
- “But Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
- “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
- “Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the LORD, knowing that in the LORD your labor is not in vain.” 1 Corinthians 15:58
- “Then the Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it.” Genesis 2:15
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
- “Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.” Psalms 1:1-3
- “The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” Psalm 118:6
- “How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to your word.” Psalm 119:9
- “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
- “No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.” I Corinthians 10:13
“As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.” Proverbs 27:17
- “Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.” II Corinthians 4:16
- “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” Proverbs 3:3-6
- “Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
- “Our faith can move mountains. Matthews 17:20
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Every man needs women that boost him in all aspects of life and stays with him through thick and thin. She is beyond gold-digging and must be stand with his guy in every situation either there’s nothing to everything.
There is a woman behind every successful man, that’s the reason women have to be the better half of the men despite being the worst half.
“Give thanks to the LORD for He is good: His love endures forever. Psalm 107:1
You can uplift your character and get real inspiration for doing good things regarding life and earnings. Keeping boosting bible verses close to you helps you see the real beauty in everything that you are up to.
Bring real joy to life, seek positivity, maintain balance in the family, do hard work, get yourself into positive things, and enjoy the best of what you have in your side.