Inspiring Bible Verses for Teens – Teenage is the age where we face loads and loads of changes regarding life, love, work, personality, and power, etc. This is the part of life where they took all the crucial decisions about love and work life.
Every passionate teen needs motivation and inspiration on that stage and wants everyone to boost what they are up to. Being a family member or friend, you should lift the inspiration and motivation level of your teenage friends, siblings, or colleague.
You never knew that your small words of positivity bring a concrete of motivation to them. Bible helps teens stand apart while having all the courage and effort through its verses.
It contains a minor but amazing section on motivating and leading teens towards positivity. Here are some exclusive verses of bibles on inspiring teens for doing things in their life.
25 Bible Verses for Teens to Hearten Themselves
- “Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- “Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.” Ephesians 4:29
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” Romans 15:13
- “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'” Jeremiah 29:11
- “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Matthew 6:34
- “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.” James 1:2-4
- “The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.” Nahum 1:7
“Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it.” Ezra 10:4
- “Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
- “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” Psalm 23:4
- “Those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.” Psalm 34:10
- “Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.” Psalm 55:22
- “‘Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'” Isaiah 41:10
“Shout for joy, you heavens; rejoice, you earth; burst into song, you mountains! For the LORD comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.” Isaiah 49:13
- “‘If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest. Take the yoke I give you. Put it on your shoulders and learn from me. I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest. This yoke is easy to bear, and this burden is light.'” Matthew 11:28-30
- “’Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know the way to where I am going.'” John 14:1-4
- “Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31
- “The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.” 1 Corinthians 10:13
- “Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
These Inspiring bible verses for teens help them stay on track and get the real dose of motivation whenever they needed it the most. There are loads of verses of Bibles that discuss the importance of assisting and appreciating others and helping them tackle tough life and times trouble. These are excellent verses for you if you are a teenage boy or a girl and want a real boost.
“I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13
The word of God is powerful and alive, able to speak into the troubled souls of teens, mature, and aged us, and bring out from sorrow. They bring a real level of motivation to our lives and help us do our best regarding what we are doing and where we are headed.
Either you need assistance, want some powerful words to boost motivation, need encouragement for yourself, or just have some positive uplifting words, these bible verses provide the best for you and helps whenever needed.