Marriage Quotes – Marriage is the legal or formally recognized union of a girl and a boy (merely termed as wide of husband respectively) as partners in a personal relationship. It may be termed as a mixture or combination of elements.
A very pure and genuine relationship between a guy and a girl means a lot for both of them if they are happy with it. Marriage is the beginning, infect an awesome relationship due to which this universe is on track.
It’s the beginning of a family, the beginning of lives, and the beginning of happiness that leads you towards a happy life. This relationship is only built on respect and love and both the partners that got married should have both or at least one.
50 Inspiring and Motivating Marriage Quotes to Live Every Moment
- “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” – Elizabeth Gilbert, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
- “If I get married, I want to be very married.”– Audrey Hepburn
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Seuss
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
– Mignon McLaughlin
- “I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- “If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness–and call it love–true love.” – Robert Fulghum, True Love
- “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” – Helen Keller
- “What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life–to strength each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?” – George Eliot
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
- “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” – Ursula K. Le Guin, The Lathe of Heaven
- “Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it be rather a moving sea between the shores of your souls.” – Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
“What is Love? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.” – Victor Hugo
- “Who, being loved, is poor?” – Oscar Wilde
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
- “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
- May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.
- Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
- Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life. Cheers!
May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.
- May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
- Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.
- Related: 125 Wedding Instagram Captions
- May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
- Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- Here’s to a long, happy life with the one you love. Wishing you the best.
- May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.
- Thank you for letting us/me share in this joyful day. We/I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.
- We/I love you. Congrats!
- Here’s to a long and happy marriage!
- Lots of love today and beyond.
- Wishing you all of the love and happiness!
- Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
- I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future. Congratulations!
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.
Read any of these, capture your desired one, and start sharing it through any of your desired social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, or any else. Furthermore, some of the pillars upon which marriages are built include giving, commitment, respect, trust, intimacy, optimism, care, and various other factors.
There are plenty of ways upon which marriages are held and every tradition and religion has its own nature of marriages. Nowadays there are plenty of functions that are held before and after marriages.
Wishing you the best today and always.
Every tradition is beautiful and unique and every couple wants to brings something unique to their wedding. Folks may merry for plenty of reasons including emotional, sexual, spiritual, religious, libidinal, social, and legal purposes.
In some countries, arranged marriages, love marriages, child marriages, polygamy, and forced marriages are also practices. There is so much to talk about when talking about marriages but here we bring some amazing Marriage Quotes for you without letting you indulge in deeper things.