Bible Verses for Boys – Every boy is sensitive and needs real attention whether he is taking his first step in practice life or walking through some tough times. The part of life where he has done his studies and headed towards a life where there is no room for kindness and politeness is so tough.
He needs the attention of all his loved ones whenever he was following his dreams or headed towards his passion. At that stage, some parents and affiliate people indulge in their families and discourage them from doing certain things.
So have a look at some of these exceptional quotes on uplifting the level of inspiration and positivity of boys. This is the stage where you have to be polite and deal with the boy with extreme graciousness.
Sometimes the girlfriend or the close friends leaves him when the boy is not so stable regarding wealth or is into some bad activities.
37 Best Bible Verses for Boys for having real Enthusiasm
- “For you know that we dealt with each of you as a father deals with his own children, encouraging, comforting, and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.” 1 Thessalonians 2:11-12
- “…being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” Philippians 1:6
- “The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.” Psalm 37:23-24
- “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” Hebrews 10:24-25
- “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. Luke 12:32
- “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
- “For we live by faith, not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7
- “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.” Psalm 23: 5-6
- “Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” 1 Timothy 6:12
- “You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.” 1 John 4:4
- “Praise be to the LORD for He has heard my cry for mercy. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.” Psalm 28:6-7
- “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.” Hebrews 12:1-3
- “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.” Psalm 46:1-3
“…but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31
- “But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it.” 2 Timothy 4:17
- “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13
- “The LORD is my strength and my defence; he has become my salvation.” Psalm 118:14
- “Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I shall not be shaken. My salvation and my honour depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.” Psalm 62:5-8
- “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.” Hebrews 11:1
- “We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.” Hebrews 13:5
- “Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervour, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:9-12
- “Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.” Hebrews 10:23
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13
“That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:10
- “’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.’” Jeremiah 29:11-13
- “For no word from God will ever fail.” Luke 1:37
- “The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.” Nahum 1:7
- “Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labour in the Lord is not in vain.” 1 Corinthians 15:58
- “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
- “Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:13-14
- “Rise up … take courage and do it.” Ezra 10:4
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – his good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans 12:2
Being a good friend or girlfriend, it’s your responsibility to hold his hand and bring him out of the darkness. Your little deeds of kindness and a small word of happiness bring him back to life if he is having some bad days.
Rather than people, the bible is the only provision that helps you get what is wrong and what is right. It tells the exact meaning of time and life when you have complexities in both. You can not only get the real inspiration but also start seeking positivity in things that you are into.
Being a boy, if everything is right and going in a great direction then you also have to read these quotes. You may have some friends who are having tough times and this knowledge of you might help them stand over again.
Also share these inspiring verses of Bible for boys with all the boys who are attached directly or indirectly with you.