Bible Verses for Job Seekers – Jobs are just being redundant in this time of coronavirus, as the coronavirus is taking its boom people are getting out of these jobs. Not only the number of jobs are being dismissed, but people are also getting out of jobs because of the bad condition of almost all the businesses.
If you are looking for any job or currently unemployed, these verse of bible helps you get real motivation and boost to your hard work. Everything belongs to Allah Almighty and you should have faith in Him regarding all the aspects of your life.
Rather than a job, one should have to think of their business for a living and work hard for managing things properly. Business grows slowly but has more fruits as compared to jobs.
Bible always encourages people who are making efforts in their lives and helps them in staying positive. These verses of the bible on job-seeking help you get real motivation and keep you constantly in search of a job.
33 Bible Verses for Job Seekers to Stay on the Right Track
- “The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;” Psalm 24:1
- “In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.” Proverbs 16:9
- “But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.” 1 Timothy 5:8
- “For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat.” 2 Thessalonians 3:10
- “The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.” Psalm 34:10
- “For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.” Psalm 75:6
- “Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelled on high, He raised up the poor out of the dust, and lifted the needy out of the dunghill; That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.” Psalm 113:5,7-8
- “I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me, But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Phil 4:13,19
“Go to the ant, O sluggard, observe her ways and be wise, which, having no chief, officer or ruler, prepares her food in the summer and gathers her provision in the harvest.” Proverbs 6:6–8
- “Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.” Romans 13:8
- ″In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish man devours all he has.” Proverbs 21:20
- “Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.” Proverbs 16:3
- “May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.” Psalm 20:4
- “For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” Jeremiah 29:11
- “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters…” Colossians 3: 23
- “Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.” Genesis 2:3
- “But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord, a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.” 2 Peter 3:8
- “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.” James 1:2-4
- “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.” Matthew 7:7
“Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.” Isaiah 43:18-19
- “Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.” Proverbs 3:27-28
- “Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth’s sake.” Psalms 115:1
- “And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin.” Matthew 6:28-34
- “The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.” Proverbs 21:1
- “For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.” Psalms 5:12
- “And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.” Jeremiah 29:7
- “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.” Ephesians 2:10
In a job, no one is secure even if he is the Manager of the company or a small worker. You don’t ever think of yourself safe if you are doing some work under some authorities. Some people hire people to make them owners, not workers. They help them move upwards while making utmost efforts and bringing their work to business.
“Jeremiah 11:1-23 – The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying.” Jeremiah 11:1-23
While on the other hand, there are people who don’t want their subordinates to grow their mentality and personality. They are not only cowards but poor by heart. They are not leaders, but ordinary people who are making money for a shorter period.