Inspiring Bible Verses on Marriage – If you ask me that what’s the most worthy and beautiful relationship in the universe then my answer is Marriage. Marriage is a pure and awesome relationship ever between a girl and a guy.
Boyfriend or girlfriend is an entirely different story because there may occur any lust of power, beauty, sex, charm, or anything else. But Marriage is something where all the negative factors fall apart and love takes place.
If you are looking for wedding scriptures or readings on love and marriages or want authentic guidance for the wedding then you’ll get everything in Bible. Here are some marvelous and inspiring Bible Verses on Marriage that help you get the answer to all the questions and complexities that occurs in your mind.
You can get real acknowledgment regarding marriage and get things done in a proper manner. Start reading some exceptional quotes below or enjoy sharing these holy readings with your spouse-to-be.
53 Inspiring Bible Verses on Marriage and Love
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2
- Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
- There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4: 18-19
- Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs. Proverbs 10:12
- Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8
- Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 12:9
- A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
- Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her. Ephesians 5:25
- However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband. Ephesians 5:33
- With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:2-3
- Do to others as you would have them do to you. Luke 6:31
- I thank my God every time I think of you. Philippians 1:3
- But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. May the LORD do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you. Ruth 1:16-17
- So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth. Genesis 1:27-28
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. Genesis 2:24
- Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8
- Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the LORD. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. If a man offered for love all the wealth of his house, he would be utterly despised. Song of Solomon 8:6-7
- There are three things that amaze me—no, four things that I don’t understand: how an eagle glides through the sky, how a snake slithers on a rock, how a ship navigates the ocean, how a man loves a woman. Proverbs 30:18-19
- Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. Proverbs 31:10
- Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Ecclesiastes 4:9
- Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32
- I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine. Song of Solomon 2:16
- Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. Song of Solomon 8:7
- I have found the one whom my soul loves. Song of Solomon 3:4
- This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. John 15:12
- God has poured out his love into our hearts. Romans 5:5
- Love yesterday, today and forever. Jeremiah 31:3
- So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate. Matthew 19:6
- I hold you in my heart, for we have shared together God’s blessings. Philippians 1:7
- In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God’s gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered. 1 Peter 3:7
- So we have come to know and to believe the God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 1 John 4:16
- Through love serve one another. Galatians 5:13
Above all things have intense and unfailing love for one another. Romans 12:10
- A cord of three strands is not easily broken. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
- Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created. Esther 4:14
- This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. John 15:12
- And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. Colossians 3:14
- Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12
- Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:10
- No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 1 John 4:12
- This is what the Lord requires of you: Do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8
- People will not call you Deserted anymore. They will no longer name your land Empty. Instead, you will be called One the Lord Delights In. Your land will be named Married One. That’s because the Lord will take delight in you. And your land will be married. As a young man marries a young woman, so your Builder will marry you. As a groom is happy with his bride, so your God will be full of joy over you. Isaiah 62:4
- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another. Romans 12:9
- Christ’s message in all its richness must live in your hearts. Teach and instruct one another with all wisdom. Sing psalms, hymns, and sacred songs; sing to God with thanksgiving in your hearts. Everything you do or say, then, should be done in the name of the Lord Jesus, as you give thanks through him to God the Father. Colossians 3:12
My beloved is mine and I am his; he browses among the lilies. Song of Solomon 2:16
If you are in love with anyone, just say it, say it that you want to marry him or marry her before it’s too late. Don’t make unhealthy or lusty relationships with girls or guys and never waste your time lying with others.
You are indeed a good person, just insist him/her marry you rather than being in pal relationship for years. You can start a new life as husband or wife and experience the best of what you are here in this universe.
So she became his wife, and he loved her. Genesis 24:64
Incorporate your most likely verses of the Bible into your wedding décor, custom wedding invitations, reception, ceremony, and more. It’s the custom-picked details in all your wedding incitements that assist you to enjoy the planning process.
These verses help you plan the best things in your wedding invitations and even enjoy the process as well. Start reading and sharing these holy scriptures from where with ease.