Bible Verses on Miscarriage – Spontaneous abortion and pregnancy loss is one of the most disastrous experiences for a mom (especially if she is facing it on his first pregnancy). It’s the natural loss of a fetus or embryo before it can survive independently.
Some use the cutoff of almost twenty weeks of the growth of the kid, after which fetal death is known as a stillbirth. The most vital symptom of a miscarriage is the bleeding from the vagina without or with pain.
Guilt, sadness, anxiety, depression, or tension may occur afterward. As we all know it’s the natural process and Almighty Allah is behind everything happening so we don’t have to get depressed for life.
Bible always has something for you in all the aspects of life that boost your motivation and never lets you get depressed ever. Here is a curated list of Bible Verses on Miscarriage that brings positive vibes and helps you get out of depression.
12 Bible Verses on Miscarriage
- “He will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. The LORD has spoken. ISAIAH 25:8
- “So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.” JOHN 16:22
- “For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death.” 2 CORINTHIANS 7:10
- “For the Lord will not cast off forever, but, though he cause grief, he will have compassion according to the abundance of his steadfast love; for he does not willingly afflict or grieve the children of men.” LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33
- “And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.” 1 PETER 5:10
- “Therefore we do not lose heart. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. ” 2 CORINTHIANS 4:16-18
- “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.”2 CORINTHIANS 1:3-4
- “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” REVELATION 21:4
These quotes help you come out of the trauma very soon and bring real peace of mind. You never feel bad about your life once you rely on these quotes. It’s a short-term test of you that you must have passed. You don’t have to be depressed, get any tension, go into anxiety, or do anything else that leads you towards a slow death.
After every darkest night, there is a day. That’s the thing that will help you keep moving and stay positive about being the mother of a healthy kid again. Despite nature, you should also leave all the bad things when you are expecting them. Avoid drugs, infectious diseases, alcohol, smoking, and radiation may decrease the risk of miscarriage.
Miscarriage is the most common complication of early pregnancy but the girl facing it should tackle it right. Don’t get depressed and read these bible verses.