Inspiring Bible Verses for Teachers – A person who helps you become a successful person while helping you acquire knowledge, virtue, and competence. He is the man behind the efforts of all the successful men or women alive.
We face teachers not only at schools, colleges, or universities but every single person who taught us the right thing to do is supposed to be our teacher for real-time. Everyone who tells us in doing things in the best, proper, or the most suitable manner is our teacher.
Our elder brothers, friends, parents, or elders are considered to be our teachers because they bring knowledge, ethics, and various other things to our personalities.
We can get dozens of verses of the Bible on Teachers and gain real learning from it. Here are some masterpieces for you to learn and share with your teachers and make them feel amazing and proud of you.
25 Amazing Bible Verses for Teachers
- “Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6
- “Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.” Deuteronomy 32:2
- “Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.” Deuteronomy 11:18-19
- “Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 5:19
- “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.” Psalm 32:8
- “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15
- “Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.” 1 Corinthians 15:58
“But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.” 1 Peter 3:15
- “We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach;” Romans 12:6-7
- “Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.” James 3:1-2
- “So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.” Ephesians 4: 11-16
- “Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.” Titus 2:3-5
“The student is not above the teacher, nor a servant above his master.” Matthew 10:24
- “if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark, an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of little children, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?” Romans 2:18-23
- “In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us.” Titus 2:7-8
- “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.” 1 Timothy 2:1-2
- “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.” James 1:5
- “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.” 2 Timothy 3:16
- “I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:16-19
“Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.” Colossians 3:16
Being a good or successful person, it’s our duty to respect our teachers and treat them in the best possible way. Almighty Allah also praises the efforts of teachers and gives them the most honorable value.
We often celebrate Teacher’s Day once a year. I think every day should be Teacher’s day because the teacher never looks for a day to bring intellect in you. He works years and years in grooming your personality and uplifting your character.
“Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:” Proverbs 31:28
Teachers are unfortunately don’t get that level of respect now and never get the height that they deserve. Students don’t remember the efforts of their teachers and parents once they become successful.
Start loving and praising your teachers in the way they deserve and make them feel special and one of the most honorable people of your life. Do share these amazing quotes with your teachers and help them have the utmost motivation and inspiration through it.